Would you rather be Ugly and live forever or Attractive and die in a year?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• how is there any difference from the first one and my life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ but except living forever would suck so eh both of them are bad

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter for me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Be ugly and live forever. Id use the time to build a capitalistic empire and rise through the political ranks until I control more than half of the world in both economical and political affairs. Being ugly doesn't matter if you're holding the world by the balls

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly and live forever as technology will advance to a point it will make me hot anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • in attractive now. its not that great. not gonna throw my life away for this lol I'll be ugly forever

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather never be born. Bug if I didn't have a choice I'd say attractive and die in a year. Because when your attractive you have high self esteem
    Therefore, A more happy life. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly and live forever cause then I'dd be a millionaire someday when I put money in da bank. I live forever so who is stopping me I am highlander bby and someday plastic surgery will make me hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was gonna say be attractive and live for a year, just to know how it feels. Moreover if I know that I'm gonna live for only a year, I'll stop worrying about life and live to the fullest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll choose to be as i am now. average and die when i get older.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and live for ever, then have plastic surgery and be beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even imagine only one of these choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I be in the middle and live until I'm 40? (Which means I'd been eight years dead by now.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think I'd want to live forever and see the world in the direction it seems to be heading.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and die in year, don't want to live long

0|0
    0|0
  • must choose ugly 😁, as what i am looking like πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and live forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and live forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and live forever!

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive nd die in a year

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be ugly and live forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly and live forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I love my life so live forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and die in a year

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly and live forever​. no one wants to die Early

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take the longevity

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont want to die in one year

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already ugly and I'm fine with this life

0|0
    0|0
  • hypothetical question

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and live forever. I would just adopt kids since I would be unattractive, but living forever would let me enjoy so many things. Reading all of the books I am interested in, playing so many video games and watching so many movies and TV series. I would have plenty of time to write, and I could learn to do many interesting things as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and die in a year. 😎

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes