Do you have any weird nicknames that you call your pets?

If you do, what are they and how did they "originate" and why did you start calling your pet those nicknames? I call my cats Floof, Poof, Puffer, Fluffer, Fluffy, Kitkat, purrrshaaausss (one of them is named Precious), and the list goes on.
Do you have any weird nicknames that you call your pets?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• So many names... their actual names are Bella and Allie
    Together they are doogs, doogles, pupsters, muffins, pupsicles and pupsters
    Allie is chubster (she's bigger), allisaurus (she eats like a raptor), chunkster and poopdag
    Bella is bellitron, bellasaurus rex, possum, sharkbait hoo haha and fruitbat

😂 They're rarely called by their actual names now that I think of it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Back when my roommate lived with me, I called his dog Picodelius and also The Walking Fluff before. I also sometimes refer to him occassionally as Freeloader, since he basically pays less rent than the spiders haha. At least the spiders eat the bugs. Pico just eats random things like bugs and later throws them up.

For my own dogs back home, I just generally stick to their names (aka Belle/Piper). My family calls the one dog Hyper Piper when she gets all wound up/excited though lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog named Eintz

Cats named Catface, Snuffy Smith, Mr. Baby, Sam The Cat, El Cucamonga!, Orange Boy, Malcolm X, Martha Stewart, Miss Beatnik Baby, and others.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Dog's name is Sophie, but sometimes we call her "Miss Priss" because she is demanding and needs the lifestyle of a princess, or "Sophie May" because as a puppy she was so wild she may or may not do something at random, so she was always a "MAYbe".

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i use to have a Terrier / Poodle mixed and we named her Pebbles
    she was gorgeous but her mothers name was Pokey so we nicknamed
    her Pokey Junior.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well we have a cat named Spotz since she's white with black spots. I call her Furball since she sheds a LOT.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gunther or goonter. it just sounds funny, its not my pet tho its a friends pug lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My dogs name is Duke. We call him Dukie. Mr. McFoofer. Killer. So in

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my pet but my brother would call our bird , little fucker

2|0
    0|0
  • there are no weird names cause there is no "wierd" in my vocabulary

1|1
    0|0
  • yes... plenty but they are all german ones, and a translation is not really possible :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister named her pitbull "Coco". When i had a german shepherd i called her "Chioma".

1|0
    0|0
  • Charley Cutecute! It came from my ex girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. He is my "NeNeNo"

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. i cal him as cutiee disturbance

1|0
    0|0
  • pucchoo😂

1|0
    0|0
  • ________________

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife calls her pet (aka me) *Puchu*

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i currently don't have a pet 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I call my biggest meanest looking dog, "Fuzzy Wuzzy." His fur feels fuzzier than most dogs, that is why.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 German shepards... one is named sammie and the other one is freddie... I call Freddie Fred because it's short for Freddie

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Oh my goodness. When Sofie is naughty she's Sofie Michelle because my niece's middle name is Michelle and I'd end up yelling at them to stop like at the same time XD

When Sofie's good she's Sofie Roo, Sofie Roo Loo Who, Precious Baby Angle, Precious baby angel gift from above when I want to tease her XD

Sara is just Sara Michelle when she's naughty (because why break a habit) and Sara Beara when she has her little teddy bear face on.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have a pitbull I rescued that my daughter named pig. I call her far girl because she was hella malnourished when I rescued her, like almost to the point of death and now she's a big fat girl lmfao
    I have another pitbull who's name is kitty.. I call him bitch because well... He's a pussy

1|0
    0|0
  • I call my cat Squish because when ever I take her picture she usually has her chin tucked into her chest and she looks squishy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why... I call my dogs "Poop" all the time.😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I call one munchkin and the other Mr. Boots (his name is boots). The others I call by their names.

1|0
    0|0
  • I call my cat:
    Allie (nickname for Alex)
    Al (same thing)
    Fluffy/fluff
    Dear

1|0
    0|0
  • I call my dog chicken nugget, chinchinis, chicken booty, bandidis, and bubby

1|0
    0|0
  • I just call them by their names.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope i don't

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes