Why do I enjoy making, and hearing others make, weird noises?

• Because you were dropped as a child.
  • Because you're weird dude.
  • Because *screeches* we're just awesome like that *random noise*
    Vote C

44

Most Helpful Girl

• U r weird

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If you involuntarily make the noises, it's possible you may have a mild form of Tourette's.

• everyone has their own fetish

• I make random and strange noises constantly. Someone told me it could be Tourette's. I looked it up, and it seems to be a syndrome that causes muscle spasms and random noises, etc. Try doing some research. I also believe it could be ADD, ADHD, or anxiety. I hope that helps.

• No, I do it for fun: It's definitely none of those. It just entertains me when I have nothing else to do

• Haha, I have had that happen a few times. No one has called me annoying yet, but they have asked me why I'm making the noise while I do something.

• My mom used to be concerned haha. My ex boyfriend hated it. I tried to control it around him. Some people call me crazy and they laugh. It hurts sometimes, lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Phonophilia! Haha. Maybe that's a thing. I know misophonia is. You're the opposite.

• Maybe you're part hyena

• me too tho