Its my birthday today?

22 years iv been alive 😂😂😂 how would you celebrate your 22nd birthday?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all happy birthday... and mine is special cause its own Christmas 25 th and till now I just cut some cake with my family... and my cousins nothing much... a d what the hell... some people are telling you to bang a stranger... don't do it... it isn't a way to celebrate a birthday... go out with friends give them some treat... or take them for movie.. and enjoy..

Most Helpful Girl

• happy birthday!! i would go to new york, it's my birthday tradition to go to new york and stay at the plaza! gotta hit up bergdorfs and cartier as well. and go to dudleys which has the best kale salad omg. also soho is a must