Its my birthday today?

22 years iv been alive 😂😂😂 how would you celebrate your 22nd birthday?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all happy birthday... and mine is special cause its own Christmas 25 th and till now I just cut some cake with my family... and my cousins nothing much... a d what the hell... some people are telling you to bang a stranger... don't do it... it isn't a way to celebrate a birthday... go out with friends give them some treat... or take them for movie.. and enjoy..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• happy birthday!! i would go to new york, it's my birthday tradition to go to new york and stay at the plaza! gotta hit up bergdorfs and cartier as well. and go to dudleys which has the best kale salad omg. also soho is a must

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• 22 DQ Blizzards!!! One a day would be the best way to do this for a month. I say this because I'm craving that Guardians of the Galaxy Blizzard they have this month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday! You should celebrate by being thankful for your youth, it will soon vanish and you will have grey pubic hairs. Facts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday and I usually spend my birthday like any normal day till that Friday then I kind of turn up at a club or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to a bar by myself and spent like 250$ walked home ran into some buddy's and we ended up doing a half gram of Mdma each and then I had the best sex in my life. Really good bday

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably just won't... I'm turning 22 soon and I'm not doing anything xD

0|0
    0|0
  • With a month long vacation

0|0
    0|0
  • happy birthday!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday 🎉🎉

0|0
    0|0
  • happy birthday! ☺ have some fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go get banged by some stranger

0|0
    0|0
  • I still know​ it's you.

0|0
    0|0
  • happy birthday... frnds fun party

0|0
    0|0
  • Like A Normal birthday 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • bang someone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I did not do anything for my birthday.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes