Do you have any mementos or something you consider special?

Lots of people have an object that they consider special to them. Often with a little backstory to it that gives it personal significance and meaning. I was wondering what items people had and what the little stories were.
For instance i have a 1:1 scale plushie of pikachu. It's the last thing i have left that my father gave me before my parents separated and it's the only i've got left from him at all. it never leaves my bed (unless i accidentally kick pika off in my sleep).

So gag. What little mementos do you have?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• I was adopted from Korea and I have a little authentic celadon fish that has the classic one of a kind paint job on it. I have yet to see any pottery piece thats like it.

Celadon or Korean Pottery its more common now a days to get it as pot or anatomical object. But in rare cases a few masters make animal shaped pieces that are amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I carry around a ninja turtle (donatello) everywhere with me, and by everywhere I mean he goes to work with me, vacations, grocery shopping etc. Now he also has OG krang and new school Rockstar intercontinental championship krang who come along aswell. My boyfriend used to make eyes when I'd set up my toys at restaurant tables but he's used to it now. 😂 I bought donatello 6 ish years ago with Michaelangelo at a target during my first trip to America. He's been with me ever since and Michaelangelo stays in my room with his stanley cup.