If the father of all people is adem/Adam then we are all brothers?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There likely is no god, all stories are made up by men, especially in the Bible they never would have let a woman have a hand in writing that. The only reason they had a woman gave birth to a guy named Jesus was because they couldn't possibly think that a man could.

Adam and Eve is a bullshit story made up by somebody who put a talking snake into a story, and it told people that eating this one apple would be the first sin of mankind, hahahah bullshit. Also, why aren't there any dinosaurs in the Bible? Because men are the greatest thing, isn't that it? Or is it that dinosaurs weren't unearthed before that?

Faith in god is stupidity, and when God is placed into sentences such as 'it must be gods work, coincidence means god had a hand in this, it's stupid.

If people do not continue to learn, if people don't care about where people evolved from then they are stupid.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe we are all God's children. I believe Adam is more a figural character than an actual person in human history.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Yes. Adam and Eve are the roots of the family tree. Absolutely every human is related to ever other human in one way or another.
    What just about everyone comprehends as their family tree is more like a family tree branch. One part of something much bigger. You and I are related. Knowing how closely can be discovered by "exploring the tree's branches".

0|0
    0|0
    • You're nearly there, it's just that the tree includes all living things, not just humans (and the population was never 2, which would imply a huge amount of incest, btw).

• Show All
    • I didn't say it did. I said you are related, as all living mammals have a common ancestor species and, since mammals are vertebrates, we're all related to fish as well.

• @goaded Those are similarities. Not birth connections.

• Yeah sort of, you got the main idea though... humans should treat and deal with each other as they are brothers and sisters.. thats why in Genesis, when Cain kills his brother Abel, that means that the first fratricide is also the first homicide

0|0
    0|0
  • Regardless of "Adam" being such a person, we are connected, through the energy of origin.

1|0
    0|0
  • that story predates Christianity by thousands of years it's from the travels of Gilgimish and was the best scientific theory of the day. However no need to read fairy tales to know we are brothers and sisters. Science now proves it, by the way science is God's tool and as far as I am concerned every scientific discovery while it may challenge long held beliefs it only proves that there is a Mighty and Loving God, as far as I am concerned. so check this out , at rhetoric sub atomic level we are related to EVERYTHING, at the atomic level we are related to everything in our galaxy, at the molecular level we are related to everything in the solar system, at the chemical level we are related to everything on Earth, at the biological level we are related to every living thing (plant or animal) and at a genetic level we are related to every other human. God is amazing and beautiful. Also I'm pretty sure she is a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're religious then yes but if you follow science then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • And sisters.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be correct, but we'd be all siblings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, we're all a bunch of inbreds

0|0
    0|0
  • More like 145th cousins, 12 times removed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some family tree branches are much more complicated than others, but being romoved is basically connections regarding law. That doesn't mean they are no longer physically related. No human action can change who people were born from.

• @clampfan101
      My understanding is that the removed part means a generation off.
      Thus a first cousin's relation to their first cousin's grandchild is "first cousin twice removed".
      (since the grandchild is 2 generations down)
      The grandchildren of each first cousin would be third cousins.
      (since both grandchildren are 2 generations down)

• Adam and Eve is just a story.

0|1
    0|0
  • are you planning to stay single...😩😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are stardust including Adam

0|1
    0|0