Can I boiled some eggs if they expiereced 4-15-2017?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol if the egg flots then it is bad if it sinks in hot water it is good... or something like that... oh is there a kitchen in my home... let me check yes there is.. haha😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your senses usually don't lie to you, thats what theyre there for originally. Does it smell or taste bad? Yes - throw it away, No - You can probably still eat that

0|0
    0|0
    • how would I know if they smell bad if I'm boiled them?

• well are you just gonna boil them and leave them? if you open them up after boiling them they can still smell bad

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• lay them in cold water, flowing eggs to the waste, lay on side at the ground are fresh, stand on the ground means dont made mayonaise from them, salmonella can kill you

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs can be uses long time after they expiereced also like joghurt or cheese or salami...

I would be careful when it comes to Fish or other Seafood especialy sushi xD

0|0
    0|0
    • if you are so concerned use dry fish and avoid moisture area and keep them dry..

• Show All
    • I agree with that bro...

• never ate anything from outside 😏and not a fan of fast food anymore... (from last 1 year never ate any fast food diet.. bro little over weight...) and always loves my moms cooking...πŸ‘Œ

• you can boil them surely but dont expect anything good out of it. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i believe so. as long as they don't smell bad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't eat them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes