Gamers, someone says to you "I use a PS4 for the data storage." What's your response?

Just thought I'd get this out there real quick: I use a PS4, so let's not make this a console war battlefield please.
I meant game data. Like memory.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Never used one so I don't know I play the Xbox 360 the Wii and the PlayStation 2

Most Helpful Guy

• I would shove that guy into the dumpster. The PS4 is meant to be used for gaming
    the storage on the ps4 is made to store game files. or things related to it. I would recommend you to buy a Secondary Hard Disk or Other storage accessories than to use a good ps4