I had a dream that I had a pimple on my forehead and I squeezed it and pus came out?

So I looked up my dream but I need help understanding it. Right now I have a crush on this guy but I'm to nervous to say anything because there is to many what if in my mind. I don't see him often in person anymore because we're in college now but we both have each other social media, He has been on my mind for a while now and last night I had this dream so can someone please help me understand my dream and help give me guidance on what I should do? I'm way to shy to just DM him. I need help asap!

Sore
To dream that you have sores on your body, suggest that you are keeping in some negative emotions and attitudes that need to be released and expressed. Consider the symbolism of the body area where the sores are located. Perhaps the dream is an indication that you are still feeling “sore” and resentful about some situation or relationship.

Pus

To see pus in your dream, suggests that you need to express some aspect of your feeling. You may be harboring some prejudices, attitudes, or some other negative emotion that attempting to be released. You need to acknowledge these feelings and deal with them. Also consider the symbolism of where on the body the pus is located.

01