Do you ever regret being cruel online?

I have a really quick temper with people I don't know and that comes out a lot on online. never with people undeserving of it but I still feel annoyed with myself for lowering to their level. do y'all ever feel like this? how can I learn to just let the trolls and weirdos be without letting my temper get the best of me? it's not that they don't deserve it but I don't wanna be that kind of person to be so vindictive and cruel. I don't want that kind of behavior weighing on my soul.

319

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not cruel at all. But sometimes , I may have crossed limits and people might have felt bad about what I write. But regret is a good word to describe how I put back things in balance. On a few occasions even a few young people have insulted me. But usually I allow them the freedom to do and say what they like in this free media. So cruelty is not a part of my behavior. Thank God , I am better.