Have you ever questioned your own existence?

I think of this all tge time! there are billion people like me so what makes me (or you) different from others? or what's the purpose of live? what's the purpose of human beings? Have you ever questioned your own existence??
  • Yeah I do think about it
  • That's bullshit

1116

Most Helpful Girl

• But i learnt and everyone has their own destiny, you were brought in this world for a purpose, and that purpose is to be the best version of you, socially, physically, emotionally... just picture this, in your day to day life , there are hidden cameras all over watching your every move, every decision to make and analysing if you, unlike others, respect and appreciate the people, the life sorrounding you, are you striving for success or failure, are you using your gifts effectively? I can't talk about afterlife because its a complicated and diverse topic but what answered my question similar to yours is, this life is a short test, and if u prove your worth, there is something , someplace much greater and awesome waiting for you, and if it dosent exist well you made the short test worthwhile, and gave it your best.
    Hope you got something out of this?

• yeah.. thanks a lot.. i see u have very hopeful way towards life :) i love that and i really appreciate it

• Thanks😊 That sounds very helpful. I thought you won't reply my after a week but you did. that's so nice of you!

• Yup I do use whatsapp.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you are describing is sometimes called existential anxiety. It is more common in young people but afflicts some older people, as well.

• should i concern a pyscologist for that?

• thanks man :) i really liked u

• You are welcome!