Have you ever questioned your own existence?

I think of this all tge time! there are billion people like me so what makes me (or you) different from others? or what's the purpose of live? what's the purpose of human beings? Have you ever questioned your own existence??
  • Yeah I do think about it
    Vote A
  • That's bullshit
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• But i learnt and everyone has their own destiny, you were brought in this world for a purpose, and that purpose is to be the best version of you, socially, physically, emotionally... just picture this, in your day to day life , there are hidden cameras all over watching your every move, every decision to make and analysing if you, unlike others, respect and appreciate the people, the life sorrounding you, are you striving for success or failure, are you using your gifts effectively? I can't talk about afterlife because its a complicated and diverse topic but what answered my question similar to yours is, this life is a short test, and if u prove your worth, there is something , someplace much greater and awesome waiting for you, and if it dosent exist well you made the short test worthwhile, and gave it your best.
    Hope you got something out of this?

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah.. thanks a lot.. i see u have very hopeful way towards life :) i love that and i really appreciate it

• Show All
    • Thanks😊 That sounds very helpful. I thought you won't reply my after a week but you did. that's so nice of you!

• Yup I do use whatsapp.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you are describing is sometimes called existential anxiety. It is more common in young people but afflicts some older people, as well.

1|1
    0|0
    • should i concern a pyscologist for that?

• Show All
    • thanks man :) i really liked u

• You are welcome!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• All I know is: eat sleep repeat, enjoy your life while you're alive, you won't get a second chance. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • there is no purpose of life and humans dont have a purpose we just Born, eat, waste our lifes, have sex and die we are like animals except we think we are so smart

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, a lot πŸ˜‚ It's interesting , but there is no answer..

0|1
    0|0
    • we should find a ans.. together!

• Show All
    • haha πŸ˜‚ just make up 1000 questions haha

• yeah i can.. bt this app doesn't allows me to do so πŸ˜‰

• No. Lol. It's not that complicated: I'm alive and I can choose what to do. There's no single set purpose outside of what you make - life isn't a fairytale unless you write the story saying it is.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if we r a dream of someone and we die when he wakes up...

• Show All
    • I sincerely doubt that given that there is a lot of scientific evidence that suggests most dreams that we have during near death or post mortem wouldn't be this vivid but I invite you to do your own research. I think that's a load of mystical bullshit that people cling to in order to give their life a more magical sense of importance.

• i think u r right :D

• I found out that I'm hear for a good reason lol πŸ˜‚
    Really

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but I'm doing research to try and find the truth.
    I know it's most likely we will never know the truth
    but we can still research and find the closest match to what makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. To make something better of myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • always

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes especially when l was a teenager

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I think we're like all apart of one collected conscious and each person is just a different perspective. I think it's in human's nature to cooperate and work together to survive, solve issues and improve our society/civilization.

I think our minds are trying to shut that door that leads to that connection to the universe and each other because of society's goal to keep us in a never ending maze to fulfill their materialistic goals.

Or maybe I am just too high right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • These thoughts enter my mind when I least want them. And that makes me feel that my subconscious (which is far stronger than me), is literally f**king with me.
    My subconscious is like "You feeling sleepy, but that's so sad, cos I'm gonna shove a whole lot of questions into your mind that'll leave you sleepless".

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion:
    1 humans have no meaning
    2 we don't have a purpose
    3 most people are not special
    4 the purpose of life is to prolong the species

Bit dark I know, but I don't believe in Santa or any other mythic beast

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I start answering questions on this site.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know how to explain it's my every second of life.

0|1
    0|0
  • its what people do when they have a lot of free time and i am pretty sure many of us have done it

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah.. that's the thought i always have when i have free time!

• WAY TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who doesn't humans are curious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0