If you go around not talking to people is that odd?

I was all mad at everyone from school.

So I didn't speak to any of them when I would see them I'd glare at them and not talk.

I odn't know what they made of it. I was so mad.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people would see it as an attention seeking exercise, others would be concerned and others wouldn't care one way or the other. If you were doing it to provoke a reaction then it's attention seeking. If you were genuinely mad then you shouldn't really care what they thought of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was doing it to send a message to them that they are DEAD to me

• Show All
    • But they did give me a reaction.

• More fool them. Attention seeking is manipulation. If you have a problem with people you should approach them as an adult and tell them so that there is a chance to work things out.

Most Helpful Girl

• they probably think u have an attitude and gossip about u but they would get used to it eventually.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• That is rude and it will be matter of concern when you grow up and try to make friends. It will affect you in group discussions and at your workplace. Be nice and friendly.

0|0
    0|0
    • They were really mean to me

• Some people can be mean but not everyone. Try communicating with some people. Start with one guy/girl. whoever you are comfortable with.

• If you were mad at them tell them to shut the fuck up and that you don't want to talk to them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes