If you go around not talking to people is that odd?

I was all mad at everyone from school.

So I didn't speak to any of them when I would see them I'd glare at them and not talk.

I odn't know what they made of it. I was so mad.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people would see it as an attention seeking exercise, others would be concerned and others wouldn't care one way or the other. If you were doing it to provoke a reaction then it's attention seeking. If you were genuinely mad then you shouldn't really care what they thought of it.

• I was doing it to send a message to them that they are DEAD to me

• But they did give me a reaction.

• More fool them. Attention seeking is manipulation. If you have a problem with people you should approach them as an adult and tell them so that there is a chance to work things out.

Most Helpful Girl

• they probably think u have an attitude and gossip about u but they would get used to it eventually.