What is your biggest regret?

919

Most Helpful Girl

• Not taking full advantage of the opportunities I had.

What Girls Said 8

• At the moment, it's that I chose to eat lunch from a backwoods grocery store deli

• Letting myself get fat in the past haha

• Why the fuck is everyone upcoming this? Lmfao

• no idea. it might be the meds.

• buying a cheap USB

• Caring too much about what others think

• My biggest regret was being born. It's my parents fault...

• i agree with you on that one. really messed up.

• never said they were. i said i am. anyway. good day.

• I see. Thank you. Good day.

• Regret I wasted a lot of time thinking my wisdom, strength and creative practice wasn't good.

• going to bed angry with a person not knowing that you won't be seeing them again.

• Not going for the really great guy who liked me because I was too wrapped up with bad boy who used me and left me.

What Guys Said 19

• Everything you've done up to this point has made you the person you are today. If you like that person, then there's no point in regretting anything.

I regret nothing.

I do wish that I had been able to learn a few lessons without having to pay the price of admission, however. Marriage and relationshits being absolutely pointless is the top of that list. I could have saved myself a lot of time, money, and pain if I'd known in high school what I know now. And banged a lot more women.

Oh well, it is what it is. If I hadn't lived through all the shit I've been through, I wouldn't be who I am now. And who I am now is a lot better than who I was, and who I would most likely be if it wasn't for all the bullshit I've been through.

• Forgot to bring a condom when I finally had the chance to get laid for the first time.

• Believing my ex when she said that she wasn't seeing anyone else

• Losing someone due to which I became broken cause I was so busy seeing other things that I forgot about that someone

• Right now I regret pretty much nothing that I can remember. Everything shaped me into the person that I'm right now

• To see a kind of accident at CCTV of youtube.
    Drawn into escalator

• having fallen for my last crush.
    but then again i probably couldnĀ“t have prevented it.

• i have rejected a girl and a company that was my biggest regret

• taking the summer off from ged... worst mistake of my life.

• Not asking out my shy friend back in high school.

• Not travelling when I had the chance to

• Have to answer 20 questions a day here

• Nothing.

• using this app

• not talking to enough females in college?

• Not telling a girl that I liked that I had feelins for her. She was the ideal woman in my mind. She's married now with a kid on the way. We're still friends and it's been so hard lately seeing her knowing she's having a baby. I try to avoid her now and she just moved closer to me one town away.

• Clinging on to someone who didn't want me.

• Treating my ex like shit while we were still dating. She was marriage material.

• Selling my first house which I was able to actually afford, now I have nothing since I lost the second house I couldn't afford and a marriage