What's the best and the worst way to die?

use your brain and gimme something funny and original ;P
what's the best and the worst way to die?

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to die would be finding that one person who does not like you at all, annoying the hell out of them and then kill yourself right afterwards. This way you will be the one to have the very last laugh and that fucker won't be able to respond at all.
    The worst way would perhaps be if you plan to die with glory and honour in a grand display but you end up slipping in the bathroom on your own diarrhoea.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• best
    -painless
    -preferably not seeing it coming
    -body is intact/no messy accident
    worse
    -messy/body ruined
    -around people you love with thing above and below
    -violent
    -scary

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 49

• worst way having your balls ripped off by a Puma
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...736cb09a46.jpg and bleeding to death as he laps your blood up

best way
    https://www.suprmchaos.com/slmpcknss21_mam.jpg
    riding an atom bomb !

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess the least painful is sudden death... the heart that stops without prior notice.
    But I prefer to see it happen at age 90 then, just an hour before I'd get terribly ill and become totally dependant on people.
    Long time no hear, saw that you moved to Puerto Rico - or just virtually? :D

1|0
    0|0
    • no I did that as a joke lol

• Hahaha I knew it - you're dreaming so hard from a career abroad that you're trying everything!

• Worst: having some parasites nest inside you which slowly eat you up from the inside

Best: while you ride me and having an orgasm.

Okay, that one might be not that great for you

P. S.: don't scare my by removing your avatar 😱

1|0
    0|1
  • Any form of drowning I would find to be the worst, best way would be to die in your sleep. This is just my opinion however because I haven't experienced death yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best - Decapation with a sword. A warrior's death
    Worst - Old age. I refuse to become helpless and rot in a nursing home.
    Funny - A twist on the first one. Make it public. Head rolls around with a mad smile at the crowd and stops winking at the executioner.

1|0
    0|0
  • One singer from my country was planing to stage his funeral. While he was planing how he will pull it out, he actually died

1|0
    0|0
  • Best way to die: balls deep in a hot redhead just after coming

Worst way to die: the husband walking in after being balls deep in a hot redhead just after coming

1|0
    0|0
  • best way to die... fcking be immortal and cheat that mother fucking death.

Worst would be tortured and seeing all ur close ones die in ur hands and then be finished off by a mental illness

1|0
    0|0
  • Best - Morphine overdose
    Worst - Explosive decompression

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: Inhaling helium from a balloon.

My 6th grade teacher told our class how a girl from a neighboring city had done this at a birthday party, hoping to emit the high pitched squeek that comes from it. Unfortunately, her friends say she passed out and stopped breathing. The helium had gone into her lungs much like water does when you're drowning and killed her. This would be a quick death though, because first you'd pass out unconscious and then you'd die.

Worst: Being placed in a large metal can while a fire roars beneath it. The heat would be unbearable, and with no where to run you'd have to wait until your skin melted and your nerve ends disintegrated. Only then would you finally be dead.

1|0
    0|0
    • woah.. I didn't know one could die because of having fun with balloons :/

• Yes...1st time I was also shocked that"How one can die because of having fun with balloons?" then our teacher gave us reason.

• The best way from my point of view is to have a smile on the face when we are going to die. Worst way? Never thought about that. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably falling in and drowning in a septic tank or cesspool

1|0
    0|0
  • best: in your sleep at an old age.
    worst: in outer space.😱😱

1|0
    0|0
    • ohh.. I've thought about that as well :O

• Show All
    • exactly.. plus we're so tiny and totally helpless in space.. well I for one have never thought about being an astronaut when I was a kid or when I grew up lol.. that's crazy shit

• i know it's crazy and even if you are in a spacesuit , once the oxygen is finished, you are doomed and anything can happen to you to which you have no control.

• Just download bluewhales. It will give you fun first and then death

1|0
    0|0
  • Painful way to die is to get burned by fire, getting killed by poison, suffering from aids and etc and the least painful to die is to use the permanent sleep injection, to die from a natural disaster etc

1|0
    0|0
  • On a battlefield lying in a pool of the blood of your enemies : TO VALHALLA !

1|0
    0|0
  • To be killed by someone you love the most
    That's the best and the worst way I guess...
    Best because you're killed by someone you love..
    Worst because the person you love the most will kill you lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: Doing what you love.
    Worst: Doing what you hate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: die defending someone you love
    Worst: diev getting murdered by your closest most trusted friend/person you love

2|0
    0|0
  • In my bed of old age, with a bellyfull of wine and a hot girl's lips around my cock.

Worst: There is no worst way to die.

1|0
    0|0
  • Die by saying something like... I left a million dollars under the house and leave nothing there

2|1
    0|0
  • Best- In my sleep, or buried in a pile of hot brass casings, fighting for my country!
    Worst- slow and painful

1|0
    0|0
  • Best = on a roller coaster ride.
    Worst= starving, in a jacuzzi, in bed being a douchebag lol.

But death is Mehhh

1|0
    0|0
  • 68.media.tumblr.com/.../...jsaYo81qm2e7bo1_500.jpg

That's the best way to die

And there is no Worst way to die,

Death isn't painful it's peaceful, quicker then falling asleep.
    Its the moment of life that are painful, it's the life that reeks of hell.
    Its the regrets you die with hurt you in the last moments,
    Or the reality that you didn't cherished enough of what you had.

Know the time you are gonna die and their is nothing you can do about just sets you free for the first time from worrying about your life and future, and possibilities and things you cannot stop thinking of it changes your frame of reference.

1|0
    0|0
  • best:while sleeping
    worst:get tortured while starving to dead

1|0
    0|0
  • To have a immortal and someone keeps tearing off your nails and filling a bucket of it while you are bathing in hydrofluoric acid

1|0
    0|0
  • To die for love is best to die without love is worst

1|0
    0|0
  • best, death by too much living
    Worst, being flayed alive over a period of a month

1|0
    0|0
  • Every way of sucide is worst... And when you die by time of God is best way

1|0
    0|0
  • best way is to die is without affecting anybody's feeling and worst is vice vers😁. more to come

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Best: Sleep in naturally of old age.
    Worse: Being buried alive, and stuck there until you die. Or cancer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best way:
    - Warm in my bed, in my sleep and at a very old age (like the character Rose from Titanic).
    - Sacrificing your life for a loved one (ex: woman/man gets in middle an upcoming car and pushes his/her child aside... getting killed but the child lives)

Worst way:
    - Get brutally murdered (stabbed multiple times, strangled, etc)
    - Get tortured, be in pain and then kill off
    - Set on fire
    - Drowning
    - Froze to death
    - Terminal illness but agonizing at the hospital

1|0
    0|0
  • Being torn in two with a knife (someone cutting from my bottom to my head straight through)

1|0
    0|0
  • Best way to die? Happy. Worse way to die? Being slowly after being tortured decapitated in front of your friends and family.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best way to die... In your sleep.
    Worst way... Games of thrones style. All were terrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • In your sleep.
    Fire or strangulation.

1|0
    0|0
  • best is natural causes worst is by someone u love.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes