Do you find the opposite gender confusing?

• very
    Vote A
  • yes
    Vote B
  • somewhat
    Vote C
  • a little
    Vote D
  • no
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I got female friends who say they want one thing then ignore those guys for the complete opposite (and then complain about it).

I had a girlfriend who went from loving me one dsy to wanting nothing to do with me the next.

People are weird. I'm pretty sure my gender is the same way. Dating in general is confusing

0|2
    0|0
    • Women are the strangest though. I have female friends that are simply incoherent when it comes to dating. She loves jacked up men, but only falls in love for the skinny guys. I had no idea that even existed until a few days ago.

• @RedHood7 They are I have to admit.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I find the same gender confusing. Women are confusing as hell

2|5
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• No. They are merely the opposite of men. If you know anything about your own gender, all you have to do is reverse those notions and you'll know everything about the opposite gender too.

At least, that's true "in general". There will be outliers because we are all individuals after all.

0|1
    0|0
  • isn't it the reason why this whole website was created?

2|2
    0|0
  • Not at all honestly, I find myself to be more confusing than anything really, lol. "Gender" dosent make people complicated anyway, individuality might.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over the years i have understood and learnt a lot about women.
    And the more i learn i figure out that there's just more things i have no clue about, lol.

there's a saying that as a man, you can either understand a woman or love her.
    Apparently you can't do both in a lifetime, lol. Like most men i just go option b by default.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really "confusing". often times they just don´t know what the fuck they want, while claiming to be super sure of what they want. i know that from myself so i´m not judging the other gender for being like that XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

As a guy, I've always had female friends. If you take the time to listen to what they say, then they are pretty easy to understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 times no. I'm very intuitive and can get in to people's heads pretty easy, I'm also quick and understanding. I have been told I should go after phycology lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not find it confusing. Women are like men - humans ;P

If anything is confusing, it's those, who don't know what they are talking about those, that are just idiots ;).

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to. Now they're pretty much a lump of programming code. The only thing I get tripped up by is knowing when I'm being flirted with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoo, I find my own gender confusing sometimes.. But sometimes I do understand girls, and sometimes I just question like what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they can be a little emotional at times and take things out of proportion but other than that. They're cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find the opposite gender confusing but instead i think certain people are crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes a lot but I can solve her only if she is open to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm bigender and the opposite gender doesn't exist for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol wow. There are officially 16 liers that have answered this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be honest guys... Bitches be crazy

1|2
    0|0
  • No. Not confusing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No one really knows what they are doing

0|0
    0|0
  • sometime

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely completely

0|0
    0|0
  • only when im awake 🙈🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • And frustrating/annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot.. Can't guess what he/she wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, just ignorant.

0|0
    0|0
  • more like annoying s*it

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, no confusion, no mystery. You are ALL transparent and very easy to understand. The only guys that think you are complicated are the ones that want to think you are complicated, because the truth is just to dull for them to comprehend.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 'Confusing' is not the word i would use, usually men are very straight with what they want and tend to play less mental games. I would say 'weird'because I know their reasons, I just don't understand them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to focus on myself, so thus no.
    If I like a guy, then his words or w/e may seem confusing based on how vague he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat. I don't understand how males think it's okay to hit a 5'1" 107 lb man but not a 5'8" 164 lb woman. Yet, they say women are more illogical.

0|1
    1|0
    • Hitting the first gets you into a fight, or might simply intimidate the guy. Hitting the second makes society treat you like a monster in most scenarios, even in self-defense. Personally, I have a three-hit rule for women. Break that, and you'll get treated like a man, which means I won't think twice before kicking your face, breaking your leg or hitting sensitive sexual spots. Women wanted equality right?

• Show All
    • @Mercules_J so are most 164lb women. Your point being? Here's the truth: dont want to get your ass kicked? Dont pick a fight.

• Yes but people would hit the man for hitting the woman even if he was defending himself.

• I find my own gender more confusing than the opposite

1|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't say that im an expert or sth like that... but i don't find them confusing

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my own gender is insane half the time

1|4
    0|0
  • Mostly disappointing.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just a little. But usually not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Confusing and sometimes annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it's just my high school with guys, but every single guy in my school is so confusing and leaves me thinking "how the actual f*ck are you functioning properly?" every single day

0|0
    0|0
    • Here to help. Needing any tips?

• Show All
    • @Unit1 actually no, girls don't have a common interest in makeup at all. thats just a big stupid stereotype about girls. i don't even wear makeup

• Well then any interest girls have in common and we don't, I still do not find it weird.

Recommended myTakes