So... made one mistake in my life and people call me a badass how can I change their mind?

I donate to charities, I help out friends most of the time. I don't pick fights and argue. I am not a badass. But people at work think other wise. Help? I want to make a positive image and help others out and make a difference. 🙁

not be judged on by one little error in my teenage years.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• What error was that? Nevertheless they do the wrong thing if they keep you to it. If no other, just ignore it, your acts should talk for yourself.

• sleeping with someone I idolised (or however I spelled it.) friends spilled the beans. I guess they were not my friends.

• On the other hand, are you sure you take correctly the word badass? What I have ever heard with that was only im the meaning "being awesome cool"

Most Helpful Girl

• Never gave a fuck