I was wondering if there's someone out there I can talk to?

There's no actual problems here, or maybe there is or maybe I'm making it up in my head. Overall, Ik it doesn't matter in the end, but I'm still kindve affected somehow. I've had anxiety and depression and it went away for a while. I'm proud With this progress that I've made, I honestly haven't been sad in a while, but this week seems like these negative thoughts and feelings are just creeping right back and the things that I usually do to fight it like go to the gym, hanging out with friends, listening to music just isn't working for me at the moment. I feel like I need a friend right now. We don't have to talk about my problems or anything, I just need to distract myself. Is anyone out there?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I know what it's like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• yes i can talk to you I've suffered that dreaded depps and overcsme mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm always here if you need someone to talk to👊🏽 I've been told I'm a good listener so feel free

0|0
    0|0
    • This from a guy whose profile image is of a girl being fingered. Yes, you do seem like the charming and sensitive type.

• Show All
    • Well hey, I don't mind talking to you but if you try to steer it in any way that is sexual, I'll shut it down.

• As you wish and I wouldn't because believe me it won't go anywhere and I'll never see you🤷🏽‍♂️

• yeah i am here foe you girl we can talk about Netflix, chipotle, stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • You can talk to us. We have no lives.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw well I'm sorry to hear that. Tbh I don't even have much of a life either, although, I have been making progress on getting one lol. But what's up?

• Show All
    • What is your favorite hand-drawn Disney movie?

• This is the only avenue through which I can relate to a girl.

• sure, if you like

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you want to talk about?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes