Have you ever had a moment of weakness?

Something like that just happened to me, involving shopping. I told myself I wouldn't buy anything for a while and save up my money whenever possible... Got by this for a few months, grinding my teeth at the thought that there were things I wanted to buy but couldn't... And then before I knew it, I hit the purchase button on something and now I'm out of rent money lol... Thankfully I got a paycheck coming in and helping the neighbors with yardwork ought to help too.

Ever had a moment like that, where you promise yourself you're not gonna do something and then before you know it you already did that same something?
... That's supposed to say "Ever". Stupid autocorrect.

3749

Most Helpful Girl

• No I've never had a moment of weakness like that.
    Your problem is kinda serious, you went shopping instead of paying your rent?
    If you don't have anywhere to live where are you goin to store your clothes at? And you don't have food your not going to have strength and energy to look pretty. My mum teached me this valuable lesson if you hungry your not going to be vibing in those clothes like you would if you had had a meal.
    You need to control your self, maybe buy couple of items $100 a month worth material, so that you won't have moments like this.
    You should also think about the money that you are spending on fast fashion is not worth it, next week when you go to the mall there will be another trend. You are a victim and you should Google about it and check some documentaries about fast fashion...
    You are sending so much money on things you don't need... You need to learn how to live with essentials and let go of all that junk that you have...
    it's like being addicted to drugs and choosing them over anything. This is what you did, you put shopping over everything and you really need to get it together...
    In the future things could go worse if you decide to apply for a credit card​, basically spending money you don't have and paying it off slowly and things get out of control you can't even pay it off anymore and you won't be able to pay rent either...
    Be careful Good luck

• Well being truthful it wasn't clothing... And thankfully I live with my parents, they just charge rent. Though I got a lot of things coming to me, including paychecks and yardwork for neighbors to get that money back. I recognized I fudged up, and I'll try hard to deal with the consequences.

Thank you for your advice though. I really do need to control myself when it comes to money... I'll keep your information in mind. And thank you.

• ok.
      Good luck foreal...

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking but not the cigarettes... I am talking about weed... I smoke since 15 but rarely (once month or even less).

In the past 2 months I have been doing it every week and that past week every day. I am aware it is just an escape from shit going on around me but I enjoy it. The worst part is that when I am high I just don't give a shit that it is the end of the month and I am almost dead broke. I spent all my money left in a day, although I have to survive for 10 days more. Luckily my rent is the first thing I pay in each month so haven't had that problem.