Ur opinion please?

so this afternoon at 3 i have to go for a meeting with the school i will b attending as from tomorrow. they have over 4500 kids and im extrememly nervous. i have been to schools with up to 250 students as of my last high school, but i was after that home schooled and living inside at home. now i have moved and am getting a job but the bit im scared of is tomorrow when i start i will know no one and i keep telling myself just b urself and if they dont like me for me dont worry about em. but yet the same thought after that is what if i change and dont know who i m.

my question is...
is it normal for me to be scared of people changing me and not fitting in?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is normal so here are a few tips
    Talk to as many people as possible
    Speak confidently
    To be the best you have to beleive your the best and that applies to anything
    Doubt is death the second you doubt yourself during that meeting you lose even if it isn't a competition.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Be yourself. Take a deep breath before going. You will be great!

2|0
    0|0
  • It's completely normal. We all get nervous when we're the new person and don't know anyone. Just try and relax and be easy going. If someone tries to stir you up just shake it off and don't let it get to you. They're more likely to be ok if you show them it doesn't faze you and you're relaxed. And before you know it you will fit in and make new friends 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's normal. I'm always afraid of not fitting in to

1|0
    0|0
  • It's totally normal your going from not being around most people to being around 4000 I would definitely be scared if I was you

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I have moved a lot and have always felt the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are more shy. Don't worry about your anxiousness. You'll find someone to get along with.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that is totally normal.. don't worry about it..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Any big change is scary! Put your best self-confidence forward:) It's a learning experience. You may like a bigger school after all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes