Why do I get annoyed so easily?

I'm very impatient and easily annoyed by others.
Im actually often complimented on my very sweet and laid back personality. I will NEVER ever be mean to someone to there face.
I'm constantly nitpicking, and I have little patience with what I consider stupidity all around me.
I see what people do or say and I put myself in that situation thinking that I would never do that.
I get annoyed with my boyfriend the most, but I think thats because I know him so well and feel more comfortable expressing my feelings towards him.

I tend to go to him and tell him what annoys me.
Most of the time its not even a big deal, but I like letting it out and talking about it.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a symptom of anxiety

• I believe I do have anxiety, and I did look it up and it said anxiety could affect this a lot.

• it's a symptom that I have all the time so it's normal with anxiety