If you would be one celebrity who would it be & why?

So this is a question that I've been dying to ask for it's endless possibilities.

For me personally, some might give me some flack for saying it but.

I would be Justin Beiber, & here's why

- He is one of the most successful people in the 21st century

- He is very talented in multiple categories of entertainment

- He gets an insane amount of girls. (Not really all that important to me but it is a plus)

- He has a badass collection of cars and I'm sure owns multiple real estate properties

- Is far more confident than me

- Is 5'9... which is taller than me 😐 I could use every inch of height I could get

I never really understood why so many dudes hate on the kid. Yes I will admit he has his fair share of issues but let's be real here. WE ALL GOT SOME SHIT TO WORK ON. That being said I never really hated on him, more like envied his life and what he's got. So yeah, I would be JB if I could

174

Most Helpful Girl

• Could I be like a female version of Shaun White? He's just a badass, can snowboard like a MF, a successful entrepreneur and has bitchin hair. I don't care for the fame I just want his snowboard skills and the ability to travel the world whenever and for however long I want and snowboard across the globe.

Most Helpful Guy