If we could go anywhere in the world where would you like to go and see with me?

237

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't choose just one!
    England
    Ireland
    Wales
    Hawaii
    Japan
    France
    Etc.

What Guys Said 36

• Probably Australia, I've not been there yet. It's on the list. Last year I did Mauritius. I've been to the US, the Caribbean, much of Europe, Indonesia, the middle east. South America might be cool too.

• Kyoto Japan
    Five-Flower Lake, in Jiuzhaigou Valley, China
    Pruage or Praha as we call it the capital of Czechoslovakia
    Scottish Highlands
    Dark Hedges of Northern Ireland
    The Crimson Beaches of Panjin China

Those are the places I want to go but I mean folks can come if they want to.

• Either Japan or South-Korea. I'm Dutch, living in the UK and I've spent half a year working in China.

Japan's been an interest for me for quite a while due to my hobbies (Martial arts / Anime) and the HQ from my work is located over there.

South-Korea for food and esport events, it appears to be very popular over there so that might be fun to see.

If you don't like these, ofcourse it'd be more interesting for us both if we go somewhere we both like :P

• Pony Penning Days on Chincoteague Island.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pony_Penning

• Australia! Or anywhere with a lot of greenery! It is amazing to be out in nature and across the world. So breathtaking, relaxing, romantic, amazing experience. But so far my best vacation was Japan, I'd go back there.

• that would have to be irelannd and to get there. we would sail across the Atlantic on out own sailboat

• If that's really you in the picture, anywhere you want to go. Where are we going?

• Thats my twin sister.

• No I moved in with a boyfriend after I got out and it didn't work out. Before we broke up I got this great job that pays really good and made friends with the girls so I got a place of my own and have been on my own since. One day I do want to go someplace else. No he was wounded but it wasn't something that he has suffered from. Well except when it happened.

• How great for you that you have a well paying job! It's so hard on young people to find good paying jobs. You sound like a young lady who has intelligence, mental strength and are independent. Since I'm a man who won't be with a lady that doesn't have those three things, in my eyes you are a special woman who will make some lucky man happy. Best wishes to you and yours.

• I would bring you to the napali coast on the island of kawaii and I would hike up to hanakapiai Falls with you... the only word to describe this place is Paradise

• Baseball Hall of Fame, most interesting place in the world for anyone who even remotely likes basebal

• See with you? Perhaps a gym where guys actually look at you, and you giggle , and that would make me jealous.

• Well I don't know you so it's has little effect on my opinion, but I want to go and check out New Zeland or Japan.

• I would just like to hold your hand simply watch you smiling and I just want to watch you smiling and that means whole world to me

• I'd go basically anywhere with you now because I don't want to take my final exams

• Sorry Isabelle. I'm already married. So, the only place I can go with you is Fantasyville.

• At least you are honest.

• I don't think I have any choice but to state the fact :)

Anyhow, I'll see you in Fantasyville. Wouldn't mind sitting over a cup of coffee and laugh over the crazy idea. :)

• You'd be surprised how many married guys that still want to go out with me even though they know I know they are married. No thanks. But its amazing how many girls do. Do they think the guy would be anymore faithful to them? Not me. There are plenty of unattached guys out there.

• Russia but i wouldn't buy you ice cream in this case.

• Australia, Japan, Italy, Spain, Bali, some beautiful Russian islands.

• I'd go with my wife or stay home.

• great barrier reef

• Europa

• Italy hands down is my number 1 spot to visit.

• Chile, Columbia

• italy, greece, germany or iceland

• in my heart and infront of my eyes.

• italy

• Nowhere

• Japan, site seeing, kimono and street food.

• Does it have to be with you? Haha

Los Angeles 😊

• New Zealand!

• Australia or Switzerland

• croatia or spain

• Show more from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 1

• I love Japan! It looks amazing!