Favourite Song? Favorite music genre? favorite artist?

I love rock music and all the subcategories it contains, I think my favorite song is "the man who sold the world", I love "nirvana" and "beach boys" but my heart belongs to Kurt Cobain. However, I also listen to other artists.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a rock fan too - mostly grunge and classic rock. Love Alice in Chains, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden, etc.
    Favourite songs - Bleed the Freak, Hotel California, Gimme Shelter, Number of the Beast

1|0
    0|0
  • Rockabilly, Old country, and doo wop.

I really like Johnny Cash, Stray Cats, Hank Williams Sr., Buddy Holly, Marty Robbins, Elvis, Beach boys etc.

I suppose my favorite song would be Lovesick Blues - Hank Williams.

1|0
    0|0
  • U2, Linkin park old songs, Trance, Three days grace, Metallica, Skillet. and many more

1|0
    0|0
  • My Baby - Loves Voodoo, or the shamanaid album...

Justin Johnson, a guitarbuilder who can play like a god

Tommy Emmanuel

fav genre is folk and the new genres from tha last years like Halcyon (irish folk mixed with 90s drum and bass), the Uptown Monotones (mix of blues, hip hop, beatboxing and little bit pop), Tanga Electra (2 brothers play a drumset and a violin and add electronic music with a basedrum sound like a giant didgeridoo)... or just music like Cobario (2 guitars, a violin and not one word on the complete album...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes