Why does Allah give 7,000 hourries to Muslims in heaven?

Houri is Virgin woman in heaven
All of the Muslims will go to heaven whe they DİE. According to Islam, all non-Muslims will go to hell. In Islam most women will be in hell.(qur'an says)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• God/Allah doesn't exist, and when they die, they become worm food, nothing more.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• The story I heard was, even Muslim scholars have said, that 99% of Muslim women will go to hell because the have already had sex. The 1% who get to go to heaven are virgin girls, who will have their cherries popped for all eternity in the big sex orgy in the sky. Sick religion.

0|0
    2|2
    • maybe you should get a bit more informed about a religion before commenting on it

• Show All
    • not all translations are authentic if you really want to learn real Islam you should learn Arabic. they are authentic I have read while Quran and hoor are certainly not described as you describe it

• maybe you should tell your friend to not affiliate his sexual fantasies to religions

• Every religious book is written within the logics of it s time. When this was written this was apparently the dream of men and women weren't seen as as important as they are seen today. For me that s the way one can see the difference between a man s words and God s words. I mean if a heaven is eternal then it cannot match the dreams of one part of humanity during one period of time. It should be a place that has the things that stay valuable throughout time. Things like freedom and happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • they make them. they just make the virgins from sugar, spice, and deep fried rice. and give them away to the dudes in Muslim heaven. I can't think of any other sensible explanation. unless. god no. you don't think its a lie to get dudes to behave or to become suicide bombers do you.

0|0
    0|0
    • p. s if that sounded rasist I'm not. I just think its a lie they tell to control the weaker minds amongst their community that will actually believe such things. I have Muslim cousins and dated Muslim women before. they're some of the most honourable people I've ever met.

• Oh so you Think you know everything? I am soo much fascinated with your wisdom and intelligence.. but there is a teeny tiny mistake there , it is 7001 actually not just 7000 ! ( sarcasm of course ) .. You are giving me brand new information about islam i should really know as a muslim ! shoot.. if you don't like Islam why are you talking about Islam.. Go find yourself a hobby or something :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Because religious sacred texts are the n°1 Fiction bestsellers since the beginning of times?

0|1
    0|0
  • 7000 ? Last time I read that story, there were only 40.
    by the way, it doesn't say they are young. They might be older than i am since every woman who enters paradise becomes virgin again.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not gonna happen, so don't worry about it. Take the Qur'an's accuracy about the same you would a Trump campaign promise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Islam promotes a bunch of lies and bullshit. Think of the Muslim religion as propaganda which is used to keep those idiots in line.

0|1
    0|0
    • But that's just my opinion. Maybe that so called "Allah" owns a virgin factory or something like that.

• You are misguided. Where does it say all Muslims go to heaven and all non-Muslims go to hell. Get your knowledge corrected first.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not 7000. its 75.
    and some say 25 boys too, lol. who knows, i think thats just made up bullshit. i dont think its written in the book

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea why. But keep your virgins, give me two firebreathing whores anyday!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Islam is a barbaric and sexist religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's no secret that Muslims hate women.

0|0
    0|0
  • religions are fantasy novels, that is why...

0|0
    0|0
  • it's 70 not 7000

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the women who are going to hell will be turned into the virgins that the Muslim men F.

It's economical because Muslim men and women will both end up in the same place, but it will be heaven for the men and hell for the women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because religion is a bunch of unrealistic fantasy books that people wrote about what happens when you die to trick people into giving them money.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes