Vegetarians and Vegans: Would you eat meat if it was lab grown and caused no harm whatsoever to animals?

If we had the ability to grow chicken, beef, pork, etc, in a lab, without harming any animals, and it tasted exactly the same as normal meat, would you be willing to eat it?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I already eat meat, and I would eat lab-grown meat too
    Vote C
  • I already eat meat, but I wouldn't eat lab-grown meat
    Vote D

63

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't eat it, because I just don't see a point now that I haven't been eating it for all these years (and I'm sure it would be expensive when first starting out) but in the future, if I was born during a time where it was a good price, I would eat it.
    I think it's a great alternative :) and I hope the price is reasonable very soon so people can try it.