Was it just kindness?

In my college people can enter only with ID cards by putting it on a machine and then the door opens. So I was walking to the library, so I see like a few people are coming out so I started waking a little faster (I think) and then there was this cute guy coming out and then we just had a eye contact and he just makes actions like do you want to go in or like do you want me to keep the door open, so then I think I nodded or said yes and he holds the door for me and I am like thank you and then he says something or I don't know, I was too shy to look. I have been thinking about him all day. It came to me as a surprise as the people in my college or class at least who I have spoken to aren't so nice.
Updates:
Few times we have crossed paths too in college, I don't know which course is he in. But was it just him being kind or more?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i think it's kindness it sounds like there has been a couple of opportunities to do something if he like you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it was out of kindness from what you're telling me, but has he acknowledged you more after that when you see him?

1|0
    0|0
    • No, we rarely cross paths!

• Yeah he was being nice, but if you want to talk to him you might have to make the first move

• Okay thanks! :)

Recommended myTakes