Has any guy or girl taken pics of you without your consent when you are alone in public or semi/full naked sunbathing on the beach?

What did you do or would have done in that situation?

119

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but it was my guy friends just fooling around threatening to send them to the guy I liked so after I figured out which one had the phone (they were throwing it around to each other) I tackled/wrestled him until I got it then promptly deleted them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've caught someone taking pictures of me on the subway. I'm not amazing looking, so I wasn't sure what they wanted. There was a clear camera shutter sound from their phone.

I stared them down until they moved seats. Not sure why I didn't even ask why they did it.

• Was that a guy or a girl?

• Yet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚