Has any guy or girl taken pics of you without your consent when you are alone in public or semi/full naked sunbathing on the beach?

What did you do or would have done in that situation?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but it was my guy friends just fooling around threatening to send them to the guy I liked so after I figured out which one had the phone (they were throwing it around to each other) I tackled/wrestled him until I got it then promptly deleted them.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've caught someone taking pictures of me on the subway. I'm not amazing looking, so I wasn't sure what they wanted. There was a clear camera shutter sound from their phone.

I stared them down until they moved seats. Not sure why I didn't even ask why they did it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Was that a guy or a girl?

• Show All
    • Yet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 8

• yes this fucker didn't get my full moustache into the portrait whem i explicitly requested it. I dont even regret killing him and sending his eldest son to fight with vorbeck in africa

0|1
    0|0
  • In the US, you have no right to privacy in public places, the Supreme Court ruled in that favor. However if they keep doing it, it can be a harassment charge, if it were a private beach and they kept taking a lot of pictures I'd ask them to stop or get security to take them out.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is fucked up πŸ˜•

• Show All
    • That is just bullshit. Privacy laws should be reviewed in my opinion here.

• Our Supreme Court ruled no one has the expectation of privacy in public. It doesn't bother anyone here unless they are going to commit a crime when they are photographed or filmed.

• I know a guy that tries to take pictures of girls in leggings with his phone and I have to keep intimidating him into deleting them. I'm sick of having to deal with him. The worst part is he doesn't think there's anything morally wrong with it if the girls don't know he took the pictures.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sick dickheads like this do have dicks for brains. Tell him just this that you saw his sister's or mom's intimate pic on some guy's phone. Maybe then MAYBE he'll get his morals straightened out..

• Had a girl take a picture of me peeing behind a car at a concert. I was repulsed as wtf would make her want that? Just finished zipped up and walked away...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes? Maybe? I've seen some camera flutters go off opposite me when I'm on the bus. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make assumptions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you may never know what kind of craziness you may encounter

• I'd love to take a pic of you πŸ˜‚ with your consent

0|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚sure come along

• I would imagine this more commonly happens to girls than guys , although could be some women and gay men trying to snap pics of hot guys.
    its sort of a legal grey area , if they come up close and take a body shot without consent that's likely illegal and you could possibly call the police. but if they take a picture of beach from distance and your in part of it , it be a lot harder to prove an illegal act took place

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl took a photo of me naked on the beach before

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes