Difference between University And college?

pls this has baffled me for some time and I would like to know the difference between the both

why do people keep going to college and why does university get left out?

help me out am confused Difference between University And college?

33

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In Canada college is more applicable skills and university is more academic. University delves more into theory than college (though I know college does do a bit of theory). Colleges usually hand out certificates and diplomas, where university hands out degrees bachelors, masters and doctorate.

• ooo I see why but is college easy to get admission into than university?

• thanks so much God bless you

• No problem man. All is good