Gamers question for you?

What was your most favourite game
And
What was the most funny game you ever played

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Funniest game, ehm, a few xD
    Lately I've been playing ultimate chicken horse a lot, it is amazing. Also towerfall ascension. Fibbage/quiplash are amazing partygames.

Favourite game is a hard one. I really love persona 5, playing that now. Also the witcher 3, that game is amazing as hell. I always enjoyed the assasins creed games too. Persona 4 golden was also pretty amazing. Not forgetting skyrim ofcourse. And bloodbourne! Yeah this list is getting too long for me, I can't choose xD

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite game would be a tie between Fallen Earth (free game on Steam, is kind of like Fallout, but based in the Grand Canyon region) and the Civilization series. I like strategy games, lets me think and plan, but sometimes like character control games.
    Funny game? Umm... going back to childhood memories would be Kitten Cannon, maybe that's the reason why I tend to dislike cats today... XD

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I play to many to pick a favourite but at the moment I've been playing final fantasy XV and atelier Sophie. I really enjoy the atelier games.

Most funny game... Not sure really lol. I found sims 2 funny with mods because you could make a strip club and make the sims masturbate so I found that funny lol. Drawn to death was quite funny too

0|0
    0|0
  • Metin2😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Super Smash Bros and Epic Mickey 2

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• CS 1.6 or Vanilla WoW. Now overwatch. I don't play that much games anymore tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • Favourite game would probably be the Halo series except for 4.

Funniest game would probably be, at the time, Farcry 3 Blood Dragon for it's 80's cheese.

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite game is also the funniest game I've every played. That game is The Saboteur (PS3).

0|0
    0|0
  • best game i ever played last of us and funniest game rocket league

0|1
    0|0
  • Either Halo 2 or Skyrim and funniest game would be Skyrim with mods, the right mods of course lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite and the funniest game I've played is Shrek 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • skyrim or BFME 2

any mulitplayer game with friends and mic really

0|0
    0|0
  • Battlefield and FIFA

Rainbow six siege is funniest when I play with friends!

0|0
    0|0
  • GTA V and FIFA.

0|1
    0|0
  • E. T on atari 2600

0|1
    0|0
  • the pokemon editions.

0|1
    0|0
  • league of legends and conker's bad fur day