Gamers question for you?

What was your most favourite game
And
What was the most funny game you ever played

416

Most Helpful Girl

• Funniest game, ehm, a few xD
    Lately I've been playing ultimate chicken horse a lot, it is amazing. Also towerfall ascension. Fibbage/quiplash are amazing partygames.

Favourite game is a hard one. I really love persona 5, playing that now. Also the witcher 3, that game is amazing as hell. I always enjoyed the assasins creed games too. Persona 4 golden was also pretty amazing. Not forgetting skyrim ofcourse. And bloodbourne! Yeah this list is getting too long for me, I can't choose xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite game would be a tie between Fallen Earth (free game on Steam, is kind of like Fallout, but based in the Grand Canyon region) and the Civilization series. I like strategy games, lets me think and plan, but sometimes like character control games.
    Funny game? Umm... going back to childhood memories would be Kitten Cannon, maybe that's the reason why I tend to dislike cats today... XD