First car and do you know how to drive stick?

Hello,
Just for fun,
What was your first car
Can you drive a manual

Personally:
First car was a 1997 ws6 trans am. Fun for a while but is not practical.
Can drive stick (drove for my dads company after high school)
  • Can drive a stick
  • No Clue

723

Most Helpful Guy

• European so yeah... over here it's weird as hell if you can't drive with a manual gearbox (stick) automatics are few and far between. First car was a honda Civic type R. A present from my late grandfather ☺

• Yeah, i was surprised when i was in Mexico most mini vans are sticks, where i am (USA) its hard to find a stick lol..
      I heard that in Europe you had to drive a stick for the test or they put something on your license or something (might just be a myth)

• haha yeah most tests are taken in manuals, if you pass in an automatic they mark on the back of the licence which category vehicle you can drive, "B" being automatics, you can upgrade the licence to a manual one at a later date though

Most Helpful Girl

• First car, 2001 New Beetle Convertible, my Dad and I (mostly my Dad) rebuilt it after we bought it at an auction. New wheels, larger turbocharger, exhaust, full engine rebuild, upgraded clutch, new top and repainted, tinted windows! My guy even loves to drive it! It's fun and kinda quick for a beetle.