What are clubs or activities teens normally do outside of high school?

I go to online school so I never get a chance to meet people my own age. especially sence I don't go to church because people invade my space try to touch my hair and forehead and make me feel stupid because I don't understand what they are talking about. Most things I want to join arnt what most teens do like I want to learn sewing cooking class Smithing butcher but nothing that most teens like?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Most teens either do sports or student council - if they belong to a club at all.

As for me: I hate sports, so that is out of the question. I never had much interest in being a part of student council either. I am in an art class, and the policy at my HS is that if you are in an art class, you are considered part of the Art Club. However, I don't participate in any club activities. What I do in school stays in school. I would rather spend my free time going to the gym, playing video games, and watching anime.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Language clubs
    -spanish, french, etc
    Sports clubs
    -football, baseball, soccer, capture the flag, tennis
    Academic clubs
    -usually selected for these
    Fine Arts club
    -art, ceramics, film, drama

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't go to normal high school your mostly saying things I'd have to be a student at a high school for

• Oh, so, you're asking what you can join?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe you could start on social media and get a good friend on there that goes to a school near you. Then maybe you could hang out with them and meet more of their friends and go to sports ga. es after school

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost done with HS and haven't really done any clubs. However, my cousin is on the debate team and the Rocketeering Club.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most do one of the following:
    play videogames
    play a sport outside
    Just hangout in cafe shops, malls, fast food restaurants, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • 4H if you have that in your area
    FFA
    You can always find out these things online

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm involved in business s club and a writer for my school newspaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • I squad up at the local G2k games with my squad to watch anime and play magic

0|0
    0|0
  • They often volunteer at local parks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have yoy tried tabletop dogs?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do 4-H

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue and I'm in a highschool

0|0
    0|0
  • rotc

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Most teens like social media (especially Snapchat at current), hanging out with their friends, parties, sports, and sport games.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes