What are clubs or activities teens normally do outside of high school?

I go to online school so I never get a chance to meet people my own age. especially sence I don't go to church because people invade my space try to touch my hair and forehead and make me feel stupid because I don't understand what they are talking about. Most things I want to join arnt what most teens do like I want to learn sewing cooking class Smithing butcher but nothing that most teens like?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Most teens either do sports or student council - if they belong to a club at all.

As for me: I hate sports, so that is out of the question. I never had much interest in being a part of student council either. I am in an art class, and the policy at my HS is that if you are in an art class, you are considered part of the Art Club. However, I don't participate in any club activities. What I do in school stays in school. I would rather spend my free time going to the gym, playing video games, and watching anime.

Most Helpful Girl

• Language clubs
    -spanish, french, etc
    Sports clubs
    -football, baseball, soccer, capture the flag, tennis
    Academic clubs
    -usually selected for these
    Fine Arts club
    -art, ceramics, film, drama

• I don't go to normal high school your mostly saying things I'd have to be a student at a high school for

• Oh, so, you're asking what you can join?