How many internet arguments have you won?

How many internet arguments have you won??
  • 1-3
    Vote A
  • 4-6
    Vote B
  • 7-10
    Vote C
  • I win every argument from now into the future, I'm just intellectually superior.
    Vote D
  • I'm an adult.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an adult = winning
    Sometimes the idiot you're arguing doesn't have to realize that they lost. Everyone else will do that for them

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I had a recent debate about anarchism, but it ended up with him dodging and trying to purity test me by asking my race and IQ, so I ended up trolling him, this poll is part of that brilliant trolling :)

• Show All
    • Uh, what? I'm a bit confused.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I won 1 to 3 internet arguments... but that was because the conversation was with intelligent minds such as myself. If it was with unintelligent minds, then I just cancel the conversation and move on ^^

Now looking at that picture... That text fits me pretty accurately :P :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't argue on the internet. I state my opinions and beliefs , but they aren't up for debate coz I'll never be swayed to change my opinion by random strangers who are angry that I don't share the same opinion as them. lol

I don't mind having a great debate though , but I've never seen a good debate on GaG yet . Only users who are butthurt and angry coz other people don't share the same opinion as themselves lol A lot of users intentionally antagonize other users but they come across as though they are actually psychotic.

I find people who argue on the internet are confrontational argumentitive people who don't care about whether they are right or wrong. They only care about getting an emotional response from other uses. It feeds their ego and their need for control , so I ignore them. They aren't capable of having a great debate

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really start arguments (intentionally). Most of the ones I've had were from someone misunderstanding what I was saying or completely twisting my words around (or adding things in) and me defending myself lol. Once I've repeated myself a few times I usually just ignore them.

I've had debates but if the person is totally set in their opinion nobody is going to win. Though we've come to truces before.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL @ anyone that thinks it's even possible to "win an Internet argument".

You "win" by stating your position and not "arguing" with someone that has no intention of considering a point of view other than their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm too stupid to even win verbal arguements online, I prefer the 'SURPRISE I'M IN YOUR HOUSE W/CHLOROFORM - dnt ask why' method.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non actually cause we can't beat stupid with stupid..

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 because. I. don't waste. my. time over. sometjing so. trivial

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't fight people on the net, it's pointless

0|1
    0|0
  • all of them, if i can recall

haven't had many

0|0
    0|0
    • but i don't think i'm intellectually superior. i just don't dare arguing about what i don't know a lot or everything about. it's hard losing an argument this way.

• I don't argue with people

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be honest does anyone eve really win an internet argument? lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Well, internet arguments are a weird thing. You can have a civilized discussion with someone, but then it's not about "winning", more about exchanging information, learning from each other and helping each other.

Now the arguments where one seeks to "win" are of a different kind, and one must also define "winning".

If the other person is open to debate, then we could say "winning" is having the other concede that you're right. In this case, it is better to use facts instead of rhetoric tricks and trolling, since a win achieved through cheating isn't a win. Of course, in this case, there is always the possibility that the other is right and convinces you. But then you learn something new, so it could also be considered a win.

However if the other side blatantly ignores facts and resorts to every rhetoric/trolling trick available, then we have TEH INTERNET ARGUMENT. In real life, this kind of excess stupidity can always lead to a solid punch in the face or other undesirable consequences, which tends to keep some people in check. But this is not so on the internets...

This is why when facing SJWs, libtards, bolshevik PC scum and other terminal idiots, it isn't about "winning", rather about trolling them for fun and making them appear ridiculous in front of everyone else. In this case, "winning" is not achieved when the other side concedes defeat (because it ain't gonna happen), but it is achieved when they rage-quit while the rest of the crowd joins your side and flings rotten tomatoes at them. And this is quite fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Winning an internet argument is like winning an ass wiping contest. It has similar value.

The need to win is the key reason why most people can only lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have won this exact argument. You might say this is a statement, but since I am intellectually superior, you are wrong, and therefore, I have won this argument.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody wins internet arguments,. There purpose is not to convince others but to express your own opinions while denigrating someone else. At least that's how it seems to go

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a adult, although rarely I have to verbally defend myself when someone posts insulting replies. However, I never start "internet arguments".

0|0
    0|0
  • Quote from Northernlion, a YouTuber: "If you start/join an internet argument, you've already lost."

0|0
    0|0
  • I win ever argument now
    cause there is no defense for what i say
    its all visual and testable

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • you can never win from 12 year old

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about "winning" Internet discussions.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't need your hand-outs. I'm an aduuuult!"

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them with republicans cuz they never have facts to support their case.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes