How many internet arguments have you won?

How many internet arguments have you won??
  • 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-10
    Vote C
  • I win every argument from now into the future, I'm just intellectually superior.
    Vote D
  • I'm an adult.
    Vote E

1114

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an adult = winning
    Sometimes the idiot you're arguing doesn't have to realize that they lost. Everyone else will do that for them

• Yeah I had a recent debate about anarchism, but it ended up with him dodging and trying to purity test me by asking my race and IQ, so I ended up trolling him, this poll is part of that brilliant trolling :)

• Uh, what? I'm a bit confused.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I won 1 to 3 internet arguments... but that was because the conversation was with intelligent minds such as myself. If it was with unintelligent minds, then I just cancel the conversation and move on ^^

Now looking at that picture... That text fits me pretty accurately :P :)