Whats the best way (s) to stay happy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Exercise, sleep & eat well, take time away from screens and machines.
    Have honest, caring conversations with people you know well.
    Accept yourself (really) and make realistic, interesting plans for the future.
    Do things you know you'll be proud of. Avoid things you won't. Gradually strengthen that willpower "muscle" through practice.
    Give yourself a break sometimes and admit how much you've achieved.
    Get enough skin contact if that affects you - hug a pet / your mum / your friends / have a massage / etc.
    Get enough light if that affects you - get up with the sun; spend time outside; get a special lamp if your room's too dingy in winter.

2|0
    0|0
    • As someone else said, smile, strangely this can create a happier feeling and sometimes that's enough to refresh you for a while. It can also make other people smile and feel happy too. We are very simple little beasties in some ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• You keep doing what makes you happy

1|0
    0|0
    • I love it when my lazy answers get MHO and the other answer is such a block. It's like I put his answer together in one line

• "I love it when my lazy answers get MHO and the other answer is such a block. It's like I put his answer together in one line "
      Haha nope you just beat all the other girls :P

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• There is nothing that gives me more peace and freedom and love than Jesus Christ. I am his and he is mine. He is the one who died on the cross for my fault, so I also died, and I will may die for him, but he is the only one without sin, that's why death had no chance, he rose from the dead. And so did and will I also rise from the dead. And now I am born again, and now I don't want to ever seek death again. I am free, I don't want to enslave me once more. Freedom in Love is what he really wants to give you, trust him, and open up your heart to him and you will be happy.
    Even if the whole world would be against you, god will be with you. And nobody is as powerful as god himself. He is the creator of life, and he can also destroy his creatures AND throw them for eternity in hell.
    You don't have to make yourself holy anymore, to be near by god. If you would accept Jesus as the sacrificice for your sin with an open heart, then your sin is cleansed by his blood. God forgives and god heals.
    Death doesn't exist anymore for god's children. And that's what he wants us to become.
    Happiness is only a feeling. It comes, it goes. And nobody really knows why it didn't stay for long.
    I am happy with the life that Jesus gives me, but sometimes I am also sad because most people still suffer from their, or their ancestors' foolishness to disobey god.
    But I'm happy with my life, because Jesus has quit my suffering and made me free.
    Now I can also love, like god loves us, every day a little more.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you, brother. I give you 1,000,000,000,000,000 rating on your answer. Yes, Jesus is the one who gives you the greats happiness.

• First focus on contentment and then reach for happiness. If you think of a three storey building, happiness is the top floor. Too often people are reaching for the top floor whilst standing in the basement. Get yourself up to ground level first, then happiness is a lot closer to you.

It's a cliche but inner peace is at the core of sustained happiness. The better and more moderate your reactions to life's hurdles, the more stable you will be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give all of yourself to our Creator. All of you the good and the bad. You are just overthinking and trying to figure everything out chasing a dream that you cannot possibly obtain by yourself. You are not allowing yourself to be guided. So stay out of the way of your mind and listen to your instincts.
    Focus on being helpful to others and grateful at every breath you breathe. And you'll never have time to think of not being happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that most people have something that they really want to do - some way that they want to express themselves that will allow them to contribute to a larger group of people. The trick is finding a group of people who appreciate and value this. I think that almost everything people want can come from this scenario - they gain acceptance and self-worth and they get to challenge their self to grow and improve in a way that they are naturally driven to want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • be positive, I am happy 90% of the time for no other reason than it's what I want to be. its a habit that takes a short time to develop and remember, if you spend all day winging and grumbling about everything and everyone you are reinforcing the negative. Smile and enjoy the simple things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know. My emotions are all over the place right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Accepting that you cannot be happy every time. And enjoying when you are.

1|1
    0|0
  • Stop for a while and learn to look and enjoy what you already have and not running all your life seeking for what you don't have which leads to a miserable feelings.. 'Cause your mind it's setup to focus on other goals once you reach what you was seeking for.. !!! And have that feeling that you always miss something for being happy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid relationships with people, especially the opposite sex.

1|2
    0|0
  • Know the true treasury of having people who love you, a roof over your head, food in your stomach and blankets on your bed. You're richer than you think. Think about all positivities. Don't let anyone get you down, avoid all bad people.

0|0
    0|0
  • by celebrating the good within yourself and improving the things you aren't happy with

2|0
    0|0
  • I think "staying happy" isn't the real goal in life. happiness is an emotion that comes and goes... and sometimes it's so fickle that it's crazy! like, you wake up and feel on top of the world then walk out to your car that you washed yesterday and a bird has shit all over it. Happy gone.

I think we all need to learn to feel content. content means "sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down... but generally my life is in a good place"

Content means that you're not always looking for more to be happy, or feeling like life isn't right because you're not happy.

Reframe your perspective and forget happy. you'll lead a better life.

1|0
    0|0
  • smile to everybodys face automatically you will become happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • to think about what you have and remember the times when you didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • mind your own business
    avoid drama (not literally 😁)

1|0
    0|0
  • just be yourself do what you love..😉

3|0
    0|0
  • Don't fall in love

2|1
    0|0
  • Self-actualization.

1|1
    0|0
  • Alcohol and not giving a fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • try not to let things get to you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Please strangers sexually.

0|0
    1|1
  • Money drugs sex

0|0
    1|0
  • To be with me

0|0
    1|0
  • two words: sex anytime

0|0
    1|0
  • to win a trialthon

0|0
    0|1
  • think positive. look at the full part of the cup

0|0
    0|0
  • Love Yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • love your2

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck.. Stay fucking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding that one special person to be with

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• wax on, wax off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to see the best in the negatives

0|0
    0|0
  • To make happy others 😊 it is the best way!!

0|0
    0|0
  • GOD!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • live in the moment

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes