Whats the best way (s) to stay happy?

631

Most Helpful Guy

• Exercise, sleep & eat well, take time away from screens and machines.
    Have honest, caring conversations with people you know well.
    Accept yourself (really) and make realistic, interesting plans for the future.
    Do things you know you'll be proud of. Avoid things you won't. Gradually strengthen that willpower "muscle" through practice.
    Give yourself a break sometimes and admit how much you've achieved.
    Get enough skin contact if that affects you - hug a pet / your mum / your friends / have a massage / etc.
    Get enough light if that affects you - get up with the sun; spend time outside; get a special lamp if your room's too dingy in winter.

• As someone else said, smile, strangely this can create a happier feeling and sometimes that's enough to refresh you for a while. It can also make other people smile and feel happy too. We are very simple little beasties in some ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• You keep doing what makes you happy

• I love it when my lazy answers get MHO and the other answer is such a block. It's like I put his answer together in one line

• "I love it when my lazy answers get MHO and the other answer is such a block. It's like I put his answer together in one line "
      Haha nope you just beat all the other girls :P