Who wants to join fight club?

The first rule: You do not talk about fight club.
Second Rule: You do not talk about fight club.
No shoes, no shirt. One fight at a time, only two people fight. The fight is over if one taps out. We do not want to die without any scars.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• but that sounds like it hurts
    can't I just casually eat some ice cream while watching from the side?

Most Helpful Guy

• The third rule of fight club: you must upload videos of the fights to Youtube and give them ridiculous straplines such as "MMA guy vs street fighter", even though neither of the participants can fight for shit.

The fourth rule of fight club: you must have a crowd of people in the background shouting things like "Ohhhhh!!" and "Holy shit!!" as each pathetic man slap lands.

• Well fuck you, I did not for your opinion, I asked for no one's opinion. And you're not beautiful unique snowflake to create the rules, do not fuck with us.

• Okay, calm down there skippy. Don't ignite your tampon.

• Why boy why? It's included in my basic animal characters band the hunter gatherer sense.
      You wanna join?