• Introvert
    Vote A
  • Extrovert
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school I was more extrovert, loved going out and hanging with people.
    NOW I'm an introvert, I avoid going out or hanging out with people as much as possible... Pretty much i grew up to not like people lol

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had a personality test done on me as a practical in my psychology class in 12th grade. I scored so high on being an introvert, that my classmates thought the score was wrong & counted it 2 more times lol (we were doing the tests on each other). I don't remember the score

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I'd say I'm in the middle of both but if I had to pick one, I'd say introvert. I do value my alone time 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the awkward mix of both. When you first meet me, I'm very antisocial and might seen stuck up, but if you get me one on one then I might turn into a very outgoing and chatty girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ambivert. I love being around people, but I have no problem being on my own.

4|1
    0|0
  • I'm an extrovert because I really enjoy company. My ambition and "go get it" attitude also feeds into my extroversion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm introvert πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but sometimes I need to be extrovert..

1|0
    0|0
  • Bit of both. It depends who I'm comfortable around. If you think I'm quiet, I talk but just not to you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up being an extrovert, but now I'm an introvert.

1|2
    0|0
  • Introvert, and wow there are so many introverts in here!

1|1
    0|0
  • Any of those tests say I'm an introvert. But in reality I talk a lot & make friends easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert. I don't talk much to a lot of people unless I work with them or connect on some level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pervert.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

2|3
    0|0
  • Introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • I am introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • extrovert. I prefer being around people

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • More like introvert, l like stayig at home mst of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • depends. in public I can be either at home I'm more introverted in public I am the same just depending where I am at is all that will determine if I am introvert or extrovert.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• At at first impression, I initially seem introverted. However, once I am comfortable with someone, I am extremely outgoing. I am probably either most or second most extroverted in my group of friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • 70 percent introvert, 29 percent extrovert, 1 percent unknown.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. All tests say that I'm in the middle of the spectrum and I agree with that. I'm ok with being around people but not in large groups and I like being alone but not for the whole day.

1|0
    0|0
  • More extroverted now in my adult years, used to be more of an introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • The people that are true introverts are laughing at these poll results.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have used to stay alone even if I have a girlfriend. But she knows as I'm and accept me and love me a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more extroverted.

1|0
    0|0
  • introvert

0|0
    0|0
  • But of both depending on My mood.