Are you managing your savings well?

For as little as you can or as much as you do. Do you save money for your future? - To the older fellas here, please share your advice. You may have pretty good hints for the younger ones here. *I encourage everyone to do it. The earlier one starts the better it is. Get information on how to do. :) Are you managing your savings well?
  • yes I do
  • interested in starting soon
  • will never do that for whatever reason
    Vote C

1421

Most Helpful Guy

• Retirement planning is very important. According to he "2013 Retirement Confidence Survey" , 40% of all American workers think that they need to accumulate at least $ 5,00,000 by the time they retire. But the investment scenario is not good across America. Only 24% Americans have saved more than $ 1,00,000 for retirement. More than 50% of Americans have saved less than $ 25,000 for retirement. So the situation is so grave that people will get nightmares in their dreams. if they start to think logically and seriously enough. I am not here to recommend how they should save and invest. But the best way to achieve this target is to set aside 20-20% of your earnings per year for investment purposes. any investment vehicle that multiplies the money by 5-10% per year or more can be considered to be reasonable in American context.

• Thanks! This is the kind of talk I was looking for.

• @frozenhorizon There are private investor groups and facilitators who can help locate such companies for you.---Start ups at early stages. You can go to oxfordclub. com and subscribe their news letter. Or you can go to moneyandmarkets. com or teapartybullitin. com . Or go to equitymaster. com if you are in India.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not rocket science, I'm a single mother paying for rent, bills, childcare etc without any help from anyone and I still put money into savings every month without fail

you need to view that money that you put into your savings as though you're paying a bill maybe? ie it's not optional, no matter how little money you bring in you can still save, for example switch all your branded products to supermarket value versions 1 week per month and put the difference in cost straight into savings

Or decline that invite to the cinema and put the money you would have spent on that straight into savings