What small things make you angry?

To me it's wanting to listen to old songs on YouTube and only finding the covers because the real ones have been deleted

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When people expect something from me... I don't wanna live up to someone else's expectations

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When people are loud on the phone, when people touch my food, when people stare, when people don't listen, when there's no more toilet paper in the rr, when my music cuts off bc I clicked something

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Lol, yes, finding only covers when you want the authentic track is like finding out that Ben Affleck is the new Batman. It's like when you really want a designer top for Christmas and your mom knits you something instead. Ya feel meh?

1|0
    0|0
  • When people chew loudly...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKqGgmFgC9M
    P. S.: watch that show, girl :P

I hate what you said too, and it also happens with new songs. You're trying to find them on YouTube but every video is deleted because of copyright xD

1|0
    0|0
    • She's loud, but can get away with it cause she's cute.

• But you can't do anything else with carrots they always sound hard lol but yeah the cotton candy tho๐Ÿ˜‚

Exactly pfff so annoying

Hmm fine I'll watch it in the weekend maybe

• People who drive like shit or use their blinker at the last possible second. Like are you fucking kidding me?

I hate it when I see a cop sitting at the bottom of a hill speed gunning people

chewing or drinking loudly. I knew this kid who annoyed me for so many reasons and I had to sit next to him in the car once and he gulped his goddamned nesquik so loudly.

I can't stand people who drive a honda civic

I also get really angry when water fountains aren't cold enough or the water just tastes like it came out of a bathroom sink

People smoking vape pens while walking in front of me so their smoke goes all over me and they won't shut the fuck up about how great is smells. No dude, it smells like a 5 year olds hands.

Pot heads who think their great at hiding the fact that their pot heads when it couldn't be more obvious.

Whenever I have to mail something

When I do a chore around my house like emptying the dishwasher or cleaning something, my parents acknowledge it as if it's some unbelievable thing. Like it's so out of character for me to do something for someone else. It makes me not want to do it!

Tucker Carlson's face

Everything about Rachel Maddow

Wolf Blitzer's face

How obsessed people are with football.

Stephen Smith, God how I can't stand Stephen Smith

When I'm looking for a spot at a crowded place and I see a guy getting into their car and they take their sweet ass time to leave when they see me waiting. Like there is no sense of urgency with people, that really pisses me off.

Sports politics

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate car commercials where some guy is practically yelling at you, followed up by another guy blathering so fast you don't even know what he's talking about.

Then there's the drug commercials, where the disclaimers take up the majority of the commercial.

2|0
    0|0
    • I doubt she understands what you said about the drug commercials lol In Europe the commercials last for like 20 seconds or so and they don't tell you the side effects. When I came to America and saw the first drug commercial I was like "Damn, 80% of the commercial is telling you the side effects lol". Till this day, I'm still shocked by that xD

• @AleDeEurope - I know know why they do it. They're scared of getting sued, so they're covering themselves. It's still annoying though. In America, people sue for everything under the sun, and think they're going to hit the jackpot.

• People walking slowly, people blocking paths, people who make loud calls on public transportation or at work.

Actually, scrap all that and just make it: "People".

2|0
    0|0
  • this small thing make me really really angry; i HATE flies!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Traffic, math exams, random people who stare at me for more than 5 seconds, Keyboard warriors, radical liberals, bigots, rude people, my stubborn belly fat that won't go away no matter how much I work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • people who talk about others in a bad way while they don't understand anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • When someone speaks for me, without my permission and not what I want

1|0
    0|0
  • When my phone starts to lag or slow down I can't hold that type of rage unfortunately๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ก

2|0
    0|0
  • Me it's the rude guy who holds up the line in store cuz he picks on the poor girl waiting on him

1|0
    0|0
  • wanting to listen to old songs on YouTube and only finding the covers because the real ones have been deleted

0|0
    0|0
  • My winnie

1|0
    0|0
  • dealing with stupid people at the VA.

1|0
    0|0
  • retards on the road

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignorance of reality by people

1|0
    0|0
  • traffic...

1|0
    0|0
  • bad drivers, rude people,

1|0
    0|0
  • cabinet doors open and stupid people

1|0
    0|0
  • Adds all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • kicking my balls

1|0
    0|1
  • Oh my that's so good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • hey cutie

0|0
    0|0
  • what I hate most is manspreading

1|0
    0|0
  • every time I realize I have to use tweezers to masturbate :(

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you elaborate?

• haha. just saying my dick is so small I can't grab it with my fingers. Have to use tweezers to hold it.

• Loud chewers

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• -When I'm about to say something then forget what I was going to say ๐Ÿ˜‘ Happens more often than I'd like to admit tbh..
    -Those people who have to give me exact change and hold up an entire line.. Oh but then they don't have it.. Grrr..
    -When I'm walking behind someone and they have to go greet their best friend that they saw probably yesterday and they stop right in front of me.. This is probably one of the most annoying tbh haha
    -And (I work at a super popular locally owned ice cream store by the way..) there'll be people who walk in and try a ton of flavors then don't order anything ๐Ÿ˜‘ Like gee thanks for wasting my time buddy.

Interesting question! Yeah those are all small things that irk me in my daily life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahah those people just want free ice cream ๐Ÿ˜‚
      I have that too that I forgot what I was going to say lol
      And that stopping out of nowhere is very annoying too
      Thanks very recognisable ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • Lmaoo I'm sill going through notifications tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚ I get so many question invites and replies it all just adds up lmao

• No way really ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• For me, it's when I have headphones in, I'm not making eye contact with anyone, giving anyone any sign that I have any desire to speak to them - and dudes still try to hit on me.

I could be walking with my head down, eyes to the floor - there's always that one guy that tries to interrupt me during Twisted Transistor.

1|0
    0|1
  • lots... when I think of him and how to make him happy more than he does me... when my kids are just not listening to me and ignoring me.. when I don't have enough time for myself and when I feel like I'm being taken advantage or manipulated... ROAR

1|0
    0|0
  • Traffic
    When people cut the line
    When children vandalize something belonging to me
    When you get that loading sign that takes forever to display so you can watch your damn movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • People who talk about themselves incessantly! I have a friend that you can set the phone down for 10 minutes and they would never know you weren't there ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • when someone replies with okay and yeah ALL THE TIME !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • People walking slowly or not cleaning up after themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • -Slow walkers in front of me
    -Line-cutters
    -Know-it-alls/people who show off

1|0
    0|0
  • chewing food loudly

1|0