Which city in the USA is the best to settle down?

if I decide to travel to the US now but don't know which state is the best to settle down, what city would you suggest for me?Which city in the USA is the best to settle down??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• It really depends on what you are looking for. Some guy recommended Texas. Maybe it is a lower cost of living, but so is North Carolina. Drawback? I was offered a position at Microsoft in North Carolina, they wanted me to take a pay cut because it was a lower cost of living, I was like "no way". So it really depends. California has great weather, you will probably have an easier time fitting in, but the cost of living is higher. If you work in the tech sector, that may not matter. New York is a similar situation, but you have to deal with winters there.

Chicago has great economy, when it comes to crime, it really depends on where you live. If you aren't poor, I don't see why it would be a concern. But again, Chicago has bad winters.

You need to look at a list of criteria that makes sense for you and then look at the pros/cons of different areas of the country.

0|1
    0|0
  • Portland, Oregon. It's a pretty damn cool city, and Oregon is the better California.

0|1
    0|0
  • state:texas for sure low cost of living

1|1
    0|0
  • Charlotte, NC

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes