• aren't you hot
    Vote C
  • just lose the fkn weight toru you can't hide fat
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a dude in track pants, a long sleeved shirt and a vest the other day, the other 85 'F day... you say you won't notice, but you do. My brain went "Why the fuck is he wearing a vest? *looks down* and pants? Is he ok?*" I was so hot, it was so muggy, I was mad at him XD

0|0
    0|0
    • It's because you have no idea I weird my body picks with my fat stomach and stick arms😭😭

• stahp hating on your body

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• "Your pits probably smell like an ass factory underneath that thing."

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know if you live in a third world country, but here in the 1st world countries we have deodorant

• Show All
    • Make him shave his armpits

• @Gtamo2000 It actually also depends I guess if you use deorderant vs. antiperspirant. Did you know they're actually two different things?

Deoderant is technically a cosmetic and primarily deals with smell which is why it often is easier to sweat through, antiperspirants however are considered a drug (much like your over the counter pain killers and such) because they alter your skin's ability to produce sweat. It all depends highly on the quality of what you buy and how much you sweat at the end of the day.

Or you can get botox in your armpits. That's a thing.

• Depend how hot it's, where I live it can be very chilly so it's quite common

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal. If it's 88+ heat, I'd start to wonder why that person isn't dying, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get ready to feel the burn..

0|0
    0|0
  • If u feel cold why not

0|0
    0|0
  • We get cold summer days sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. it's cold at night

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf no I'll die

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Deodorant works fine for me, As long as I don't have extremely hairy armpits

0|0
    1|0
  • I've done basketball shorts and hoodie. Good combo

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not fat

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes