Where were you on 9/11? How did you feel?

Looking to see who still remembers 9/11.

813

Most Helpful Girl

• I was at home getting ready for work. I was pretty heartbroken for those people. Then I quickly become confused as I watched the second plane crash into WTC. Later scared after hearing which flight it was because was suppose to be working on one of those planes that day and someone asked them to trade shifts with him. Bittersweet but still a very horrifying feeling. Watching those people jump and cry for help is very painful even to this day to watch. 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going into college that morning, and from my vantage point, I was able to see the 2nd plane going in. As Im scrambling with everyone trying to get around that morning, Im helping people who were in need in my lounge area. I had to walk from Central Park West all the way down to battery park since no busses and all the roads were filled with EMS vehicles. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge you can smell the burning flesh and burning debris. One of the longest days of my life. 3 friends died that day, a handful were trapped in the towers.

That was my day of hell.

• I'm sorry you went through that. my prayers are with you even now