Where were you on 9/11? How did you feel?

Updates:
Looking to see who still remembers 9/11.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was at home getting ready for work. I was pretty heartbroken for those people. Then I quickly become confused as I watched the second plane crash into WTC. Later scared after hearing which flight it was because was suppose to be working on one of those planes that day and someone asked them to trade shifts with him. Bittersweet but still a very horrifying feeling. Watching those people jump and cry for help is very painful even to this day to watch. 😔

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going into college that morning, and from my vantage point, I was able to see the 2nd plane going in. As Im scrambling with everyone trying to get around that morning, Im helping people who were in need in my lounge area. I had to walk from Central Park West all the way down to battery park since no busses and all the roads were filled with EMS vehicles. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge you can smell the burning flesh and burning debris. One of the longest days of my life. 3 friends died that day, a handful were trapped in the towers.

That was my day of hell.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry you went through that. my prayers are with you even now

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I think I was home sick from school, I remember not fully understanding the gravity of the situation though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in Kindergarten when that happened but I don't remember it, since I was so young.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 10 and i am living in germany so i was in Germany i didn't feel anything

0|0
    0|1
  • Sitting in history class. We watched it live on TV. The whole collapse is weird but I felt and still feel horrified

0|0
    0|0
  • i was at work when my boss called up to watch the TV.

0|0
    0|0
  • getting ready for school. i was in 10th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • In my truck driving down a gravel road.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Stuck in a bad marriage and wondering why both events happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I still remember. I was 7 years old, I was sitting on the floor in the TV room of my house playing with my toys. Then I looked at the TV and saw the twin towers on fire and the second plane crashing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only remember my brother sitting in the living room, shouting for me to watch and see what happened there, since he couldn't believe it himself. As I saw the pictures, I ran to my father, anxiously asking what was happening there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and the teachers didn't explain to us what happened there when we held a minutes silence.

• I was on the opposite side of the earth and I woke up (night time here) to the news about WTC is on fire then the 2nd plane hit.

I thought it was a new movie. :|

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in preschool because I was still a little kid but I don't remember any of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I was half way around the earth. I remember it was all over the news but I was too young to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe i was at school

0|0
    0|0
  • Waking up to go to school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was like 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 6 years old. I was at school.

0|0
    0|0
  • school, I didn't understand what was going.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. What difference does it make where people were and what they were doing. A tragedy remains a tragedy, no matter what you happened to be doing at the time of the tragedy.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes