What cheers you up?

I like making people happy.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Teaching. I've been a professor for a long time. Passing that knowledge along and seeing people elevate themselves from a minimum wage job to a good paying career is something you can't put a price on.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• relaxing by myself and hearing my own thoughts, and also eating... I love pho! eating a bowl of pho by myself. Also if I haven't seen my kids in a while I love to see them> Making my kids happy makes me happy too! I just bought both my kids some legos and that makes me happy when they are happy to play with something I bought them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• My pets, seeing my friends and their kids doing well, watching kids play, and doing something better than expected all make me go happy happy joy joy! πŸ˜‡

1|0
    0|0
  • i feel like this is a super personal question, like what makes you happy doesn't neceserily makes me happy, i think u kinda need to know someone to know what makes them personally happy, unless you can give them milliom dollars which is gonna make everyone happy lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • "i like making people happy"
    Creepy and thirsty dudes of gag, be like : media0.giphy.com/media/pHIufoc16cSdy/giphy.gif

0|0
    2|0
  • playing games watching sport and cartoons😊😊😊😊😊

Also would love to have a girlfriend to cheer me up

0|0
    0|0
  • playing music makes me happy πŸ‘Œ

1|0
    0|0
  • Music

1|0
    0|0