Are you good in math? Do you believe that people who are bad at math are stupid? What is your definition of stupid?

I`m personally very bad at math, but I disagree that being bad at math makes you stupid. I have many other mentally stimulating talents such as an interest for biology and politics. I can write a very formal text with advanced words, reflect and understand what they mean.

Please analyze and explain opinions! This question isn`t to make others feel bad about themselves! I`m just curious since I`ve heard so many different sides of this issue.
  • No, not good at math
  • Yes, quite good at math
  • I don`t believe people who are bad at math are stupid
    Vote C
  • I do believe that people who are bad at math are stupid
    Vote D

817

Most Helpful Guy

• I suck at mathematics, but excel in Biology, History, Art and English. It's not a matter of intelligence, for I know lots of folks who excel at math but can't string together a proper sentence. You can't judge the intelligence of a fish by asking it to climb a tree. There is no one true intelligence. Each human is either a left or right brained person, so each is intelligent in different things. Pursue your strengths...

Most Helpful Girl

• No , not knowing math doesn't make us stupid