Would you save another child over your child if you were in this position?

If you were in this lady's position:
- You own child just tried to kill you meanwhile the other child just saved you.
- The other child is looking after the family and tried warning you about your child.
- Both kids are about to fall of the cliff and you can only save one.

• Yes
  • No
Eitherway, one of them dies. You save an innocent child but you let the child you gave birth to (or fathered if you're a father) die. Or you save your child but you let the poor, innocent kid that just saved your life die.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• If my own kid betrayed me, I would throw them off the cliff myself. When people are loyal and trustworthy to me, I value them, and those that aren't, even family members, I dislike for real.

• yeah, a child that tries killing his/her loving parents for no reason is a scumbag who never deserved to be born. I'm impressed the lady hold on to him for a while and hesitated before dropping him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Blood is blood but how they treat you and you treat them is totally different. If you want an innocent amazing child in your life even though you don't have the same blood then let that child in your life. Treat it like it's your own