Would you save another child over your child if you were in this position?

If you were in this lady's position:
- You own child just tried to kill you meanwhile the other child just saved you.
- The other child is looking after the family and tried warning you about your child.
- Both kids are about to fall of the cliff and you can only save one.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Eitherway, one of them dies. You save an innocent child but you let the child you gave birth to (or fathered if you're a father) die. Or you save your child but you let the poor, innocent kid that just saved your life die.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If my own kid betrayed me, I would throw them off the cliff myself. When people are loyal and trustworthy to me, I value them, and those that aren't, even family members, I dislike for real.

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah, a child that tries killing his/her loving parents for no reason is a scumbag who never deserved to be born. I'm impressed the lady hold on to him for a while and hesitated before dropping him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Blood is blood but how they treat you and you treat them is totally different. If you want an innocent amazing child in your life even though you don't have the same blood then let that child in your life. Treat it like it's your own

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I remember this movie, but yeah I no doubt would save the other child. Like what you used as example anyway that kid was clearly not right in the head, even tried to get into her head and play a victim after trying to kill her and the other kid too I think? (cant quite remmeber). Anyway, kinda seemed like a psychopath that one. Be one less of them, world is run by too many as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blood is not thicker than water in perspective. Just because someone is related to you doesn't mean you have support their terrible choices and bad life.

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be a shitty situation. i dont know what i would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • This reminds me of Smallville

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I got the strenght to save both, why just save one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Save the child that didn't try to kill me obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes l would save him

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd choose my child. the other child earned me so now I can get my child help immediately. whether he tried to kill me or not s/he's still my child.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes