Anybody ever go to north carolina or live there?

going on vacation there soon and looking for ideas.
so my bad... didn't mean north carolina lol

going to New orleans. Any suggestions for places to see or things to do while were there? thanks

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tons!

French Quarter, Jackson square. On the weekend, it's full of artists, musicians, street performers. Have you watched the Originals? The church from it is in the square, it gorgeous inside. Bourbon street is kinda gross, but there's tons of great little places right around it. Just walk around.

Do you have a hotel yet? Try the Q & C, if not.

Cafe Du Monde is overrated, but try the catfish at New Orleans Hamburger & Seafood Co. It's just down the street.

Go see the old cemeteries, don't bother with tours. This is the one I went to-

City park is huge, and beautiful. The moss on the trees there is, wow...

There's a million other places too, but that makes a solid weekend, anyway. 😊 Have fun!

And don't ride a motorcycle to the airport... their garage won't let you in or out, and you end up having to bargain with the cops in the departures lane to watch it for you... It's best avoided, lmao.

• We're staying at an air B and B on the beach. We're just driving to New Orleans for a day because it's a little far from where we're staying. You don't recommend the haunted tours? That's what we were def planning on doing lol why didn't you like them?

• We're staying in Mississippi on the coast. I haven't seen good reviews about the water but there's a pool and we'll just lay on the beach 😊

Interesting.. can you still get in to see everything without a tour guide?

• Awesome 😊 if you're looking for fun, the Beau Rivage Casino in Biloxi is beautiful, and a lot of fun. Yeah, the water there is iffy at best, health risk at worst. I'd stay on the beach too, lol. But, there's some amazing ones really close, Gulf Shores or Orange Beach.

Yeah, you can do most anything on the tours yourself. I think the one cemetary that most of them go through is tours only, but that's because it's a money maker. The others are open for free, and way less crowded. That Lafayette #1 is pretty incredible to walk through. The Church off Jackson Square is open too.