In your opinion, which country produces the most reliable cars?

i couldn't add more. if you think the answer is China, India, Italy, Russia, Czech Republic, Mexico, Canada or any other country, mention it in the comments.
  • U. S. A.
  • Japan
  • Germany
    Vote C
  • South Korea
    Vote D
  • Spain
    Vote E
  • France
    Vote F
  • United Kingdom
    Vote G

317

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not France or the UK. Germany used to be good, but they are just too complicated. Not worth keeping past 5 years old. South Korea is ok but I just don't trust them.
    I love American cars and will buy nothing else, but I will admit the Japanese probably make better cars overall.