In your opinion, which country produces the most reliable cars?

i couldn't add more. if you think the answer is China, India, Italy, Russia, Czech Republic, Mexico, Canada or any other country, mention it in the comments.
  • U. S. A.
    Vote A
  • Japan
    Vote B
  • Germany
    Vote C
  • South Korea
    Vote D
  • Spain
    Vote E
  • France
    Vote F
  • United Kingdom
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely not France or the UK. Germany used to be good, but they are just too complicated. Not worth keeping past 5 years old. South Korea is ok but I just don't trust them.
    I love American cars and will buy nothing else, but I will admit the Japanese probably make better cars overall.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 16

• Japan where im from Toyota and honda outlast all the rest I drove a land cruiser that had clocked over only parts that were replaced is stuff that wears down.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say it's based on company not country, but from what I've heard and learned, Honda is pretty close to the most reliable. Their service is great too. (Thieves specifically steal from Honda's here, because their parts are worth more)

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had a Honda Civic for 11 years now, and I've driven it across the United States 3-4 times. It's got over 100,000 miles on it and it's still going like a champ. The worst that's gone wrong with it is a bad sensor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Japanese are killing all North American vehicles right now. Hasn't always been that way but as of late there is not really any comparison.

0|2
    0|0
  • The Americans and the Japs iI think are just about tied.

Toyota's will last forever.

The ford f150's are really tough

There's literally no way to kill a Jeep Grand Cherokee. At least not the WJ models

Subaru's I think are physically impossible to stop. I see videos where people wrap them around trees, and a couple people run to turn it over and the motherfucker just goes right back to racing.

I used to see so many Nissans driving around that had body damage all over and still drove just fine.

1|2
    0|0
  • Japan basically sell their cars based on reliability. Had a Toyota was the most realible and easiest car to work on I ever had. Currently driving a Peugeot and it's garbage

0|1
    0|0
  • japan nowadays. germanies glory days are over. planned obsolescence is on the rise. i´d still choose a german car over any other but japanese.

1|1
    0|0
  • France and Spain definitely don't belong on that list.

Forced to choose, I'm going with Japan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do we Brits produce any cars anymore? TVR went belly up. Bentley is owned by the Germans, I can only think of Morgan now.

0|0
    0|0
    • You've got that Nissan factory up in Sunderland or thereabouts, and Ford makes engines in Bridgend. Vauxhall'a made in Merseyside or something still, isn't it?

• The Nissan factory is just ten minutes away from me. I doubt the profits are going into the British economy. Hell we'd be better off asking the EU for our money back Meatballs.

• Japan, Germany, South Korea.

Worst are France, Italy, UK.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably Japan when it comes to durability. When it comes to elegance it's either Italy or Germany.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we're talking about just reliability, Toyota is the company that you'd want.

0|1
    0|0
  • def japan

0|1
    0|0
  • Japan!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Japan uses Chinese steel.. so no. American (GM)

0|1
    0|0
  • The US

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes