Am I going to grow anymore?

i measured myself the other day and im only 4"11. am i going to grow anymore? I've only grown 1 inch since i was 12:/

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped growing when I was 17 about to turn 18. And guys grow later than girls do. So girls probably stop growing at 15. Just a guess tho. You could google it

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped growing when I was 19, might seem like a long shot but everyday in the shower I would stretch on my tip-toes. Until I was 19 it helped me grow about 2 inches... I used to be 5'4 like my other high school friends... now I'm taller at 5'6