Am I going to grow anymore?

i measured myself the other day and im only 4"11. am i going to grow anymore? I've only grown 1 inch since i was 12:/

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped growing when I was 17 about to turn 18. And guys grow later than girls do. So girls probably stop growing at 15. Just a guess tho. You could google it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped growing when I was 19, might seem like a long shot but everyday in the shower I would stretch on my tip-toes. Until I was 19 it helped me grow about 2 inches... I used to be 5'4 like my other high school friends... now I'm taller at 5'6

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• For girls, the growth spurt begins between age 10 and 11 and lasts until around age 15; for boys, it starts about two years later and lasts until age 17 or so. Girls typically stop growing about three years after they've had their first period, but boys continue to grow throughout their teens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls stop growing at age of 16 and boys 18.
    I read that somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have grown a bunch since I was 14, a whole lot. I've grown a lot since I was 16 Lol it feels like im growing everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • its good for a girl to be short so dont worry short girls are the key to a guys heart

0|0
    0|0
  • For Girls Subtract 5 inches from Dad's height, and average that number with Mom's height

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to be a midget

1|0
    0|0
  • You stop growing at 18, don't sweat

0|0
    0|0
  • possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • Your parents heights are a good indicator, you probably have a few years to still grow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• you're still young you still have some more years to grow. Believe me once I reached 5" I was happy enough 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to be tall , hell I want to be short

0|0
    0|0
  • sure you will you're so young now

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes