Do you wear your heart on your sleeve?

I didn't use to be like that, but I've noticed recently, since a few months back, I've started to be more open about my feelings.
Usually when I liked a girl I tried to be more reserved about how I felt about her and didn't tell her much, but now I don't care, I just say how I feel... and honestly, it feels great, even if it doesn't go as good as you wanted it to be, you still feel some sort of relief.

So what about you?
  • Yes, always
    Vote A
  • Sometimes, I wanna do it more often
    Vote B
  • Sometimes, I wanna do it less often
    Vote C
  • No, never
    Vote D
  • Only with certain people
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to, now you would have to pry me open with a crowbar to get to my feelings. I've had one too many bad experiences with letting people in and now I can't help but shut everyone out. Recently I messed up a relationship opportunity with a guy that I really liked because I held back how I felt about him so much.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's exactly why I'm trying to be more open. I feel like I've missed many opportunities with great girls because I haven't been more honest about my feelings, so now I'm trying to be more open. I'd rather be rejected for being open, than missing a chance with a great girl.

You should try work yourself out of this hole.

• Show All
    • That's awesome! I'm glad in the end it all turned out good :) Best of luck in your relationship

• Thank you! It really means a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no, it depends on the feeling I guess but in general I don't tend to be very emotional. I mean I am good natured and I do like people but deeper or stronger emotions tend to be repressed. I tend towards analytical so I don't usually like a girl enough to be really expressive until after dating. However if asked I will be very up front about it, I don't really care about being called out or what not so that isn't really the issue its more of trying to go about it in the most efficient (and usually most informed) way possible. Though to be fair while many women are physically attractive I have not met many that I find mentally attractive so I don't usually go after all that many women. As for in other circumstances I am honest with my emotions but I don't show them really, again it tends to be analytical rather then something that I feel, if that makes sense.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It all depends on who it is and the environment I'm at. I don't go abouts being fully honest and transparent of who I am with any random person unless I feel some sense of security that the person is cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm probably one of the most honest people about my feelings there is.. i am straight to the point no games.. if i like you you'll know :)
    i see no point in hiding it even if the person doesn't seem that into me..

0|1
    0|0
  • Only with my best friend. With anyone else I'm pretty emotionally caged. The only people that have seen me cry is my Mom and my BFF.

0|1
    0|0
  • In general... I am pretty blunt too and say what s on my mind and why I am insecure about this and that etc...
    But I don t show much interest on someone eho doesn t show it bck for obvious reasons 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm pretty open about my feelings. I don't care either actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should continue be like that <3

0|1
    0|0
    • I plan on it :) What about you?

• Good <3
      Not really
      I'm good like this, reserved cause it's cause me trouble if I showed every emotional side, it would make me look too weak.

• That's how I felt too, but in the end, I realized it's worth the trouble. But hey, if it works for you, then keep being like that

• Yeah I do

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes but I usually don't tell people how I'm feeling

0|1
    0|0
  • With most people, not at all. There's only one woman I'm like that with, and it feels beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • not for everyone

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes