What would you want to change about yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• to be more confidence about myself and my self worth and to demand respect more from others and not be such a door mat and to value my feelings more... and to allow others to have feelings more!!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I Feel like a balloon. My tubby tummy sticks out and it makes me feel fat.
    I could be a really unhealthy person on the inside, but if i looked half decent on the outside, I would be content.
    I am currently working on putting on normal t-shirts again instead of covering myself in jackets for self-reassurance.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• My personality. I'm very emotional and I tend to get mad over little things. I become a doormat with some people and let them treat me like shit. I always mess everything and wish I could change the way I felt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Perhaps, if I could go back in time, to not be so naive when it comes to love. Love cannot conquer all and when your "love" drives you to the brink of an emotional breakdown complete with mutilation from egged on anxiety it really isn't worth having. I had to have 2 major relationships get to a very dark place before letting go, I wish I didn't have so much faith in love

0|1
    0|0
  • Need to stop feels so guilty for saying no, and need to learn to say "no" more.

2|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. I am growing and learning everyday. Nobody is perfect but I am content with the way I look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm satisfied with my personality so I'll go with my weight

0|1
    0|0
  • Take away my mental illnesses, the. I would be unstoppable.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would like to have better skin, less hair on my body, and not have a baby face.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's several.
    One is my face shape. I don't like having chubby cheeks!

0|1
    0|0
  • My short temper

0|1
    0|0
  • My weight :v

0|1
    0|0
  • everything

0|1
    0|0
  • To have no more acne!!

0|1
    0|0
  • my height

0|1
    0|0
  • Height

0|1
    0|0
  • my biological mother

0|1
    0|0
  • My health

0|1
    0|0
  • My smile.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I wish I still had my foreskin. Where I live most dudes are NOT circumsized. I attract a lot of attenrion in changing/showers along the beach. I dont mean its embarrassing. But dudes look at it n then look me in the eye and kinda smile. I know its cuz it looks different than theirs. Also know i lost a lot of sensation down there by havin the skin cut off. So thats what i wish i could change.

0|1
    0|0
  • This might be kinda cruel of me to say this, but I would want to be a child prodigy as opposed to being ADHD.

0|1
    0|0
  • to make my body fully shredded, which im already doing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on which day you ask me.

0|1
    0|0
  • My inability to find a girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • My dumbness

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing