What is the first thing you notice about someone's appearance?

I would love if you could also tell me what you first seek out in their personality.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's use your profile pic as an example. The first thing I noticed was your sweater; conservative but functional. Darker colors that indicate a more low key tone as opposed to a "Look at me!" type of person. Your hair style shows that you take care of yourself and enjoy having a nice appearance, but again, not anything that would draw attention to you. You have nice eyes, but you look sad or distant, as if you're frequently misunderstood and you don't understand why. As to what I first seek out in someone's personality - honesty.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Their eyes, I always look everyone in the eyes.

I seek out intelligence for personality, if you can keep up in a stimulating conversation without defaulting to some "safe" topic then I'm all into you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Well when it comes to looks it's probably around the eyes. And then their cleavage.

Personality wise, I don't specifically look for anything. It's more about how that person makes me feel when I'm around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at her face, focusing on eyes and lips the most.

What I want in her personality is basically someone kind, smart, funny, loyal...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like if she is thin. i would notice that probably. what i seek in is that she is a good person. because its very hard to be. Being "good "is a lot of thing of course. like ability of doing the right thing in hard conditions. Having a decent understanding of ethics. etc...

0|0
    1|0
  • I notice their eyes and nose first. for personality I seek selflessness.

1|0
    0|0
  • their face
    personality : i try to look behind the wall

2|0
    0|0
  • Their makeup (girl). Their facial hair or lack there of (guy).

I like to see if the person is arrogant first, before anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice the face first. as for the personality I look for kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether they're a humble person or self entitled, it's usually quick to pick up and a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes... Brown eyes are sexy af in my opinion

3|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • face and tits

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Their face and the number one thing that I look for in their personality is outgoingness.
    Can you please rate me? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2401912-how-do-i-look-rate-me-out-of-10

0|0
    0|0
  • her overall figure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Most likely their face, but I can't be too sure because I don't pay enough attention. 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I notice the way they dress, but again I dont judge them based off of that.

1|0
    0|1
  • Their smile

1|0
    0|0
  • eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Their face and outfit (if it's a guy)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows and smile