What is the first thing you notice about someone's appearance?

I would love if you could also tell me what you first seek out in their personality.

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's use your profile pic as an example. The first thing I noticed was your sweater; conservative but functional. Darker colors that indicate a more low key tone as opposed to a "Look at me!" type of person. Your hair style shows that you take care of yourself and enjoy having a nice appearance, but again, not anything that would draw attention to you. You have nice eyes, but you look sad or distant, as if you're frequently misunderstood and you don't understand why. As to what I first seek out in someone's personality - honesty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Their eyes, I always look everyone in the eyes.

I seek out intelligence for personality, if you can keep up in a stimulating conversation without defaulting to some "safe" topic then I'm all into you