Which way does your toilet paper face and why?

I want you to convince me with all you've got as to why your way is the right way. Consider this the debate of your lifetime.

I personally don't wipe.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The right way to hang Toilet Paper is not at all. With all the innovations we enjoy these days it's amazing that Toilet Paper is still considered an adequate means for proper bathroom hygiene. With modern plumbing Toilet Paper is obsolete, we should be washing with water not smearing with wads of paper and the best way to do that is with a Hand Held Bidet Sprayer. Better than a Bidet and 10X cleaner than Toilet Paper it's healthier also. See www.bathroomsprayer.com

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard someone say once that their friend worked as a maid at hotels and they always did under so I started doing that. However, I noticed noone else does it that way and I personally think over is better than under since I feel like it is less likely to touch the wall.

So now I start to do under but I usually correct myself and then do over.

But I still have no idea which why to do it and I do feel like this is one of the great unanswerable questions of our lifetime. :)

1|1
    0|0
    • this was somewhat recently answered the dude that invented the holder suggested it shouod be over thats the way he wrote or drew it at least

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• "Over", not "Under", for three reasons:
    1. It is the standard used in hotels because
    2. In the middle of the night with the lights off, it is easier to find the end and not make much commotion waking people up.
    3. The original patent shows "over".

1|4
    0|0
  • tbh toilet paper is too much of an expense for me. I just use my hand and let my dog lick it off. which is the reason why I don't have to buy dog food either.

1|0
    0|0
    • Gross man!! if you're really doing this... you need a treatment.. please don't. knd. but if you're actually doing what you just said.. imagine if anyone make you do the same! Don't harras animals.. They can't even speak our their emotions.. please.. it felt really bad to hear what you just said. πŸ˜”

• Show All
    • I even volunteer at the local orphanage and do the same things to the kids. they love me!

• @mrinalashesh007 haha "crappy". You're punny.

• Over, because under is harder to grab and sticks to the wall. Which probably actually makes it more dirty too.

1|0
    0|0
  • here's your proof.
    I actually can tell you why the under rollers came about as well. cats. if left on the dispenser correctly cat owners face the unrolling of their entire toilet paper rolls.

for those of us normal people though, rolls go over the top.

www.cnet.com/.../

1|0
    0|0
  • same way it's faced on commercials except I fold the end into a triangle

1|1
    0|0
  • I... Dio have no time for taking a shit as I... Dio consume the blood of my enemies and only wiping is the annihilation of the human shit staines called the joestars

1|0
    0|0
  • Facing to where it rolls away from me and under. Its right because im not retarded

1|1
    0|1
  • We have a toilets that washes your butt, toilet paper not needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over the top... it's the only right way

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't use it. I use wet wipes

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't wipe either *offers a handshake* πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wipe
    Water jet

1|0
    0|0
  • Any, cuz idgaf

1|0
    0|0
  • My personal toilet slave takes care of that

1|0
    0|0
  • i use water to wash my ass

1|0
    0|0
  • mine is on end (vertically).

1|0
    0|0
  • over it's easier to find the paper

1|1
    0|0
  • straight way

1|0
    0|0
  • I shit as i walk

1|0
    0|0
  • Wet wipes clean my arse. Toilet roll just doesn't give you that squeeky clean arsehole feeling

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeahhh but whatever your toilet paper doesn't catch your underwear will

• I don't take shits

1|0
    0|0
  • "I personally don't wipe" : did you really have to add that? Not funny, just "yukkk" !

1|0
    0|0
  • It levatates in a superpositional State tell I use it then it pics it's own way

1|0
    0|0
  • Under. It's more aesthetically pleasing to not have the roll stick out, as for fears of touching the wall and transferring grime, you are wiping your butthole, it doesn't need to be a perfect clean.

You also won't see this happening to a toilet roll oriented in the under position.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85WjObNXT7I

Lets face it, under is the only way to go.

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• under, and i think it's because i have the impression that then the tip of the paper is more protected, not as vulnerable as it is when it's over, although i'm almost sure that it makes little to no difference. :( but it makes me so uncomfortable when it's over.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't use either. I use a bidet.
    Toilet paper is for cavernicans.

1|0
    0|0
    • So warm water or cool water

• Cold. Warm water feels too weird. I'm gessing you use one too as you say you don't use toiler paper, or what else do you use?

• I use a qtip to really get in there

• Dinosaurs don't use the potty

1|2
    0|0
  • Dont know and dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • Over, easier to pick

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes